Detective Conan World
Genghis

Adding more major characters to Detective Conan *spoilers*

I already posted this as a suggestion for the next DCW podcast, but I want to get peoples opinions of this.

Do you think there will be more major characters being introduced apart from Sera?

Unless anyone else in the Black Org./FBI/CIA has a sibling I really do not see the need to add anymore major characters into Detective Conan. We don't need anymore police or detectives, we definitely don't need anymore Detective boys. Although, I guess more Black Org. members would make things a little more interesting. Personally, I think we should get 100% confirmation on who Okiya, Bourbon, Sera, and Scar Akai (at least one of those four) BEFORE we see anymore characters.

But still, there are a lot of mysteries to be solved which leaves room for many more episodes.

• Upvote 1

I agree with you about the BO memmbers, adding more secret memmbers would make it more intersting, we dont even have a clue about who the boss could be, so I dnt think its wrong to introduce some few memmbers too.

There will be more characters. In the Bourbon arc we had Andre Camel, the Nagano police trio, Okiya (sort of), scar Akai (assuming Bourbon), Miike Naeko, Phantom Lady, and Sera. In the minor league we have Rikumichi, Genta's Dad, and the London people. I'd expect similar numbers in later arcs including the boss arc which has yet to start.

as long they don't add a vilain near the bo end that crush them and take their place as main vilain just to make the serie longer

And why in the world would Gosho do that? The BO are essentially the primary antagonists. :/

Well, now we have that Tohru Amuro guy who most likely is Bourbon. So he (if he really is Bourbon) is pretty major character I think...

I think he'll introduce more members of the BO. If I was him I'd add a bunch more to show how large the organisation is, preferably characters of different nationalities to show the BO has it's shadowy clutches around the whole world.).

If another main/recurring character were to be introduced, I hope it would be a love interest for an existing single character, as was the case with the love interests of Dr. Agasa & Officer Chiba.

If another main/recurring character were to be introduced, I hope it would be a love interest for an existing single character, as was the case with the love interests of Dr. Agasa & Officer Chiba.

It'd be interesting if a B.O. member was introduced and becomes linked with Officer Yumi. Oh, the possibilities.