Detective Conan World
hopes

Non-canon Pairings!!

19 members have voted

1. 1. Canon or Non-canon Parings?

• Canon.
    • Non-canon.
    • BOTH!! :D
  2. 2. What Non-canon Pairing is your Favorite?

• KaiShin.
    • HeiShin.
    • HakuHei.
    • HakuAka.
    • AkaKai.
    • AkaShin.
    • KaiRan.
    • AokoHaku.
    • HeiKai.
    • ConAi.
    • MitsuAi.
    • AyuCon.
    • GenAyu.
    • AiHaku.
    • HakuKai.
    • RanHei
    • ShinKaz
    • SOMETHING ELSE!! >3<
    • KoAy
    • AkaiShiho

Surprisingly... that's canon.

IMO, it's not canon (at least not 100%?). Since it was just hinted, and that hint wasn't even shown in the anime.

Otherwise Akai x Gin would be canon too? XD

I don't mind that at all tho 8)

IMO, it's not canon (at least not 100%?). Since it was just hinted, and that hint wasn't even shown in the anime.

Otherwise Akai x Gin would be canon too? XD

I don't mind that at all tho 8)

It is canon XD Gin and Vermouth were having sexual relationship with each others, as stated in Conan Drill, a canon document about DC.

God, I don't get it, why do you girls like gays?? It's just sick and disgusting!! Anyway, I'm glad that you don't like other "gay" pairings, Misaki.. :)

Very true !

I hate gays..

Everyone I knw tease me bcuz of that ..

They say U like yuri and u don't like yaoi ur freak..xP

Thx god no yaoi in dc!

U guyZ R very crazy...

Yuri fan forever !!!

Bcuz it's cuter *chibi*

I like this one... But I like Gin x Sherry better :P

:P I don't quite like Gin x Sherry cuz Gin wants to kill her.

People who like each other don't try to kill each other...

Perhaps he tries to kill her because he loves her ? :P OK That doesn't make any sense :D

It could... I think there was a love triangle between Vermouth, Gin and Shiho.

Maybe Gin is just very loyal ('cause he is) and will kill any traitor no matter what.

I think the weirdest pairing I ever heard of was either Korn x Ayumi (Moho) and Eisuke x Ai...

*glances at DCW IRL*

:V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V

It could... I think there was a love triangle between Vermouth, Gin and Shiho.

Maybe Gin is just very loyal ('cause he is) and will kill any traitor no matter what.

I think the weirdest pairing I ever heard of was either Korn x Ayumi (Moho) and Eisuke x Ai...

I don't even believe they've ever met...and Mark said it probably was originally CoAy, but accidentally written as KoAy. :V

*glances at DCW IRL*

:V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V

I'm sorry about that. It's Moho-kun's fault for wanting to kill you. Everyone else tried to rescue you...

It is canon XD Gin and Vermouth were having sexual relationship with each others, as stated in Conan Drill, a canon document about DC.

I'm not a expert on the term "canon".

But IMO, there is not enough info to say that they are a pairing, or more precise, that they are still a pairing.

Even if they had a sexual interaction, it doesn't mean they are a pairing, or are still a pairing.

Because Gin refused Vermouths offer. Meaning that, in case they were a pairing, that they could have already broken up.

Thus they would be considered a ex-pairing. But is a ex pairing, which is not definite, a canon paring? :V

If Akai and Jodie are considered a canon pairing, because they were together in the past, then Vermouth and Gin can be a canon pairing too :P But I don't think jodie and akai are a canon pairing, but a canon ex-pairing? XD

And that Conan Drill... I don't consider that as canon. Yes, I know gosho approved it, but it still isn't done by gosho himself, but by other people. Movies are also approved by gosho, but no one considers it as canon. Same with the side stories from goshos assistants. It's not canon, but approved by Gosho.

Another reason why I don't consider it canon is, because the relationship between Vermouth and Gin was labled as "trusted partners" (or similar). But seriously, they don't trust each other. At least Gin doesn't trust Vermouth, since he wanted to kill her if she did something strange. He does respect her tho (but that's probably also because she's Anokatas favourite. And she does have skill in disguising etc.)

That's reason enough to say that the Conan Drill is not Canon. Since there is already something that isn't true.

That Conan Drill, especially the character relationship ANALYSIS, is just a analysis. Like it says. Meaning it points out the hints that were given in the manga.

Since it was hinted that Vermouth and Gin trust each other, it was stated there. But over time, it was revealed that they actually don't trust each other.

So, yeah. In short, I don't take the Conan Drill as Canon, but more like a "summary for the hints given". Which can turn out true in the end, but not because the Conan Drills says so, but when Gosho shows it in the Manga :P