Detective Conan World
ndlwry1412

What do you think is the best ending to DC?

je pense a mon avie que un moment arriveras et quand conan auras attraper l organisation des hommes en noires ou conan devoilras son identiter a rane et elle pourras comprendre son retard :grin: ;)

I cant think of the best ending,,, :mellow:

Just, The BO will be defeated. Then, each of the characters will have their own partners, no lonely or alone.. Mouri would have a better job (but not a detective)

And if possible XD , some members of BO will change..

I just want happy endings :) hehe

Conan defeats the Black Organization. Conan turns back into Shinichi, confesses his feeling to Ran and started dating. Years later, Shinichi and Ran are married and have a baby boy named Conan. Haibara decides to stay as a kid and begins to have feelings for Mitsuhiko. Genta and Ayumi begin dating.  Sato and Takagi gets married and later also have a baby. Eri and Kogoro gets back together. Kazuha and Heiji begins dating, gets married in the future and have a baby. Yes, i am a romantic geek. hehe. ^.^ 

Aged Vermouth appears and she is married the BO Boss 

Gin and Vodka was killed by Akai/Okiya

Chianti and Korn died in car accident 

---

Ayumi x Genta, Mitsuhiko x Ai are now lovers 

Same as Sonoko and Makoto, Heiji and Kazuha

Conan transforms back to Shinichi and proposed to Ran and decides to live in London 

but hoping that DC will never end, like ever!  ^_^  :rolleyes:  :D

Aged Vermouth appears and she is married the BO Boss 

Gin and Vodka was killed by Akai/Okiya

Chianti and Korn died in car accident 

---

Ayumi x Genta, Mitsuhiko x Ai are now lovers 

Same as Sonoko and Makoto, Heiji and Kazuha

Conan transforms back to Shinichi and proposed to Ran and decides to live in London 

but hoping that DC will never end, like ever!  ^_^  :rolleyes:  :D

I disagree. I want it to end now.

The FBI, Japan's Secret Police and Conan will join forces in an awesome gun fight against BO. A lot of people die, including Anokata (whoever he/she is). Some good guys will probably die. All the canon ships will get together. THE END.

I would prefer a "cliche" sugar-sweet happy ending for all the romantic pairings, but some great surprises and unexpected plot twists from the detective/mystery point of view, at least I hope I won't guess the boss correctly. And NO CLIFFHANGERS, IN ANY PART OF THE PLOT!!!

at this point i will just settle for an ending 

+1

I would prefer a "cliche" sugar-sweet happy ending for all the romantic pairings, but some great surprises and unexpected plot twists from the detective/mystery point of view, at least I hope I won't guess the boss correctly. And NO CLIFFHANGERS, IN ANY PART OF THE PLOT!!!

I'm not a huge fan of sappy endings, but knowing Gosho--it's the most likely outcome, haha

as much as I love DC, there needs to be a stopping point eventually.

I would, however, enjoy a plot twist like "wow, Ran knew Conan was Shinichi all along!" or something like that, lol.

I would, however, enjoy a plot twist like "wow, Ran knew Conan was Shinichi all along!" or something like that, lol.

That would be good too. At least, I would be really disappointed if the fact that Conan was Shinichi will remain a secret for Ran. In this case, their relationship would lack trust and honesty in some parts, imho.

needs to be more cool the sappy

humorous, i would prefer 

I only hope the humor won't all be tsundere based like the moments where Kazuha beats up Heiji or Eri and Kogoro shout at each other, I think this one isn't funny any more.

I'd like something like...

Epic fight between BO boss and Conan in Reichenbach Falls (Switzerland) (Where Holmes fought Moriarty)

Both of them fall.

They "die".

Ran cries bcs she thinks Conan is dead.

She returns to Japan.

There she founds Shinichi (who was secretly helped to scape from Switzerland by the FBI, and "magically" became Shinichi), and right after Conan's "funeral", they kiss. And love forever <3

I'd like something like...

Epic fight between BO boss and Conan in Reichenbach Falls (Switzerland) (Where Holmes fought Moriarty)

Both of them fall.

They "die".

Ran cries bcs she thinks Conan is dead.

She returns to Japan.

There she founds Shinichi (who was secretly helped to scape from Switzerland by the FBI, and "magically" became Shinichi), and right after Conan's "funeral", they kiss. And love forever <3

I'm not too sure something like that will happen, Gosho did say that Ran will eventually find out Conan is Shinichi, and there has been a large amount of hints/build up to the final suspicion arc.