Detective Conan World
Chiyako-kuniichan

do you like watching DETECTIVE CANON?

For a while there I thought this was the name for another series... :shock:

Anyway yes of course I like watching Detective Conan! I can never get tired of it...

Of course I love DC! LOVE IT! Love it more than I love food! jkjk :P

My most favourite characters are:

1. Haibara Ai( I prefer her in kid form)

2. KID!!!! :P

3. Edogawa Conan( I like him in kid form as well)

4. Mouri Kogoro- I just love him! Although I'm a bit angry at him for whacking Conan all the time. <_<

5. Hattori Heiji- Love the way he speaks! :D

Of course I love DC! LOVE IT! Love it more than I love food! jkjk :P

I agree to the statements above.And my favourite characters are Conan,Shinichi,KID!,Ran,Heiji,Kazuha,Haibara,Vermouth and a few others.Maybe Sonoko...and that other detective kid.... :-D

There is a show about a canon being a detective?! Why have I not heard about this??? I must find this series immediately!

Now I can't get the mental image of a cannon with a detective hat out of my head, dammit kyuu

There is a show about a canon being a detective?! Why have I not heard about this??? I must find this series immediately!

This is probably going to stun you, but there IS a legitimate detective series called "Cannon". It actually is a famous one, too, was pretty damn popular during the 70's crime show boom.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannon_(TV_series)

This is probably going to stun you, but there IS a legitimate detective series called "Cannon". It actually is a famous one, too, was pretty damn popular during the 70's crime show boom.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannon_(TV_series)

OK! that is strange... I've seen Barnaby Jones, but not Cannon?! WTH?! How do I see the spin-off before I see what the show was based on?

I should investigate this.

OK! that is strange... I've seen Barnaby Jones, but not Cannon?! WTH?! How do I see the spin-off before I see what the show was based on?

I should investigate this.

If you like Barnaby Jones (and really, who doesn't?), you'll like Cannon. Actually, have you ever seen Jake and the Fatman? "The Fatman" is Frank Cannon in "Cannon". William Conrad is a badass.