Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

Who is IdentityUnknown?

How Old is IdentityUnknown (on May 16th, 2011)?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. How Old is IdentityUnknown?

I know, i cant help it, i want to know who you are

What ever that is

I'm not surprised, quite a few would want to know. But I'd rather keep it hidden, after all, I'm not really worth meeting. And my identity isn't either.

MAN, you are confusing

OK

Tsk, tsk, Balthazar, I'm not a man. :P And yes, I'm confusing. I also enjoy seeing people's wacky theories on who I am and where I am. Not to mention concealing my identity is something I excel at.

My current list of random stuff:

IdentityUnknown:

• Is not on the West Coast of the U.S
  • Is likely not in the Mountains of the U.S
  • Is not in Washington D.C
  • Can speak English
  • Can speak Chinese
  • Mentions she visited China
  • Is awesome
  • (and other stuff I can't think of at the moment)

Well, we know your first name is Jean, that's for sure. And that you have a dog, and have a little sister with a boyfriend (XD) and that your mom is starting to restrict your computer time. I think you're Chinese because your parents think you should be able to read 87 pages of that Chinese stuff without a problem, and you're probably a teenager like most of us because usually kids under twelve find a little sister with a boyfriend strange and only once you hit teenage years that you begin thinking it's really cute. You seem to have some time on your hands seeing that you can come on so often (and unlike me you don't seem to be sneaking on during school hours.). You're probably older than 13 because your writing is more mature, and blah. ... .... .... And, that's all I can tell. Didn't Moho say he had a theory on your location though?

Well, we know your first name is Jean, that's for sure. And that you have a dog, and have a little sister with a boyfriend (XD) and that your mom is starting to restrict your computer time. I think you're Chinese because your parents think you should be able to read 87 pages of that Chinese stuff without a problem, and you're probably a teenager like most of us because usually kids under twelve find a little sister with a boyfriend strange and only once you hit teenage years that you begin thinking it's really cute. You seem to have some time on your hands seeing that you can come on so often (and unlike me you don't seem to be sneaking on during school hours.). You're probably older than 13 because your writing is more mature, and blah. ... .... .... And, that's all I can tell. Didn't Moho say he had a theory on your location though?

I had two. Both were wrong.

*formulates new theory*

Everything negated is a way of elimination. Everything that fails is another clue.

I'll give you one word, and don't take it literally, because it has a very different meaning than what is perceived.

Night.

My current list of random stuff:

IdentityUnknown:

• Is not on the West Coast of the U.S
  • Is likely not in the Mountains of the U.S
  • Is not in Washington D.C
  • Can speak English
  • Can speak Chinese
  • Mentions she visited China
  • Is awesome
  • (and other stuff I can't think of at the moment)

:D

I had two. Both were wrong.

*formulates new theory*

O.o

o.O

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

*takes it literally*

That won't get you anywhere. *smiles mysteriously* There's a hidden meaning behind that word.

Um... Night... Hmmm.... That would be... *smacks forehead* Do not take literally... But how can I not take it literally T.I.P-chan???? Does it mean you come on during the night instead of the day? (vampire!icon_twisted.gif) Or would it be something different?

Um... Night... Hmmm.... That would be... *smacks forehead* Do not take literally... But how can I not take it literally T.I.P-chan???? Does it mean you come on during the night instead of the day? (vampire!icon_twisted.gif) Or would it be something different?

Would it help if I...nah, it wouldn't since you don't know what's on my bookmarks.

It could mean several things. It could mean a name of an organization, a name of a person, or it could be a code for something that will lead to one thing after another. It could relate to something (like black or stars) that would lead to something else. In fact, it could mean a lot.

Yes, I give vague hints. :twisted: