Detective Conan World
Spiritgal304

Need Proofreader(s) for a ScreenPlay

Here's the deal. I'm terrible at proofreading my own stuff so I'm trying to enlist the help of some people who would be willing to read my script.

Here's a few things you'll have to be able to do to help me:

Be fluent in the English language and know grammar!

Be able to provide me with a working email address to send you the script.

Be at least 16 years or older since there is some "strong language" in the script.

Things you don't have to be able to do (or have) but would be a plus if you could:

Know script writing format.

Have celtx script writing software on your computer. (If you don't just tell me so I can send you a different format.)

Be familiar with story structure.

If you are able to help me out please either reply to this post, PM me or you can email me. My email is in my profile.

My act 2 is due on Tuesday so I should have it all ready for proofreading on Monday. I'll also send my act 1 along with it so you won't be left in the dark with what has happened before in the story.

Well, I can be a back-up to resort to if no one comes forward, though I'm only 14, so, if you think I'm too young for the language or whatever I'll understand. It's just that as I haven't seen anyone else offer and your deadline is Monday then you've not got much longer... (don't know 'bout your timezone but here it's 23:33)

Plus, apart from the age thing (and the fact I haven't got that celtx software) I think I fit the rest of the criteria.

Anyway, what I'm trying to say is that if everyone else is busy or asleep ect; then just PM me and I'll give you my email address :mrgreen:

Besides, from what I've seen of your posts, you're already quite good at spelling, grammar and all that, so you probably won't have many mistakes to start off with.

I could do it, even though I'm 13. I have very good grammer and I'm not bothered by very bad words. But I don't have that program you mentioned. If you want me proof it, my email's on my profile.

But if you want someone who fits most likely most of your criteria, ask Anti-APTX4869 (Cure-kun). He's 17, familiar with writing scripts, and is fluent in English. But I'm not sure abouth the rest. But ask him, he might do it.

I've been asking around but if I really REALLY need someone I'll be sure to ask you guys. There's only really two lines with very strong language. I just didn't want to get in trouble not giving any warning. It's not really bad other then those lines of dialogue (at least for now from act 1).

Besides, from what I've seen of your posts, you're already quite good at spelling, grammar and all that, so you probably won't have many mistakes to start off with.

Ah ha ha, that's when I'm posting and I don't write that much when I post. I forgot to proofread my act 1 and I swear I thought the instructor was going to hit me with something since I forgot too. Course it could have also been because everyone else forgot to proofread their scripts too. :rolleyes: