Detective Conan World
Tsukiko

This is me!

My name is Tsukiko. Today I decided to join after I had read only few topics today and yesterday.

I live in Finland and the biggest part of my past time I spend on the Internet or in my room where I read, write an draw. I also watch tv but not very much.

Here is what I wrote about myself in Fanfiction:

-Personality: Kind, Caring, Bookworm, quite annoying(only sometimes), what else... absent-minded

-Dislikes: In fact I don't know...Maybe I like everything possible...maybe

-Favourite...

Books: Harry Potter, Twilight, Whispering to the Witches, Eragon

Movies: Harry Potter (suprise!) and I'm mad about Studio Ghibli's movies, Totoro is soo lovely! And Detective Conan -movies.

Manga: Meitantei Conan (Detective Conan/Case Closed) Fruits basket, Naruto, Ouran High School Host Club, Tsubasa Resevoir Chronicle, Magic Kaito, Tokyo Mew Mew, Inuyasha, Kuroshitsuji(Black Butler), The Gentlemens Alliance Cross, Azumanga Daioh, Yotsuba& etc. etc.

-Fav characters in...

Conan: Ai, Ayumi, Sharon/Chris Vineyard(Vermouth), Shuu-chan(Akai), Gin, Subaru, Chianti, Hidemi(Rena Mizunashi/Kir), Akemi

Fruits Basket: Kisa-chan, Momiji, Hatori, Kureno, Akkii! (Akito), Kyoko, Hanajima

Naruto: Itachi, Deidara, Temari, TenTen, Hinata

Ouran: Mitsukuni, Kaoru, Piyo

Tsubasa: Fai Flowright(Fluorite), Sakura, Mokona

Magic Kaito: Hard to say... Kaito

Mew Mew: Retasu(Lettuce), Zakuro

Inuyasha: Shippoo, Sango, Kikyo, Kagura, Kanna, Sesshoomaru, Rin

Kuroshitsuji: Finnie, Mey-Rin, Lau

The Gentlemens Alliance Cross: Maora, Okurimakuri

Azumanga Daioh: Osaka, Chiyo, Sakaki

Yotsuba&: Yotsuba, Ena, Fuuka, Yanda

Of course I also love my OCs in those all. _

Ask if you wanna know something I didn't already tell.

PS. I think I'm not very active here 'cause there is another DC-forum where I'm registered. And that forum is in Finnish!

Welcome to DCW! It's extraordinarily fun, but just a note, most members here are crazy. Maurice is the founder of this site, and he is a guy. We have three mods here as well.

Currently (at date of post), the member with the largest amount of posts in Skyron. He is known for changing his username frequently. The two most popular names so far have been Mohorovicic and xXLeration. He has a changing sig and avatar, so no, your computer is not going crazy. He changes his member title as well. Mohorovicic is a writer on Fanfiction.net, along with many others.

The one with the second most posts (at date of post) is Shuichi Akai. Skyron exceeded him recently. They both have over 4000 posts. He hasn't posted much recently.

Officer Kaoko is another member you want to know. Her current member title is DCW's Best Dancer. She has an excellent reputation and is one of the people in charge of the Japanese classroom, which is the ideal place to start learning basic Japanese, starting with hiragana.

Let's see, we also have Aeyra, real name Amy Z. She's a math freak (yes, she does admit this), and is probably DCW's best source for anything to do with numbers. She constantly harasses Mohorovicic/Skyron for changing his username so frequently. She is quite willing to help other with their math homework. She is also a Fanfiction writer.

Detective Kudo is probably the most experienced out of all of us with deductions, as he has made absolutely superb ones. If you've got any riddles or mysteries you want to test, he's the guy you go to. You may want to check out a few that he's made in the "Beat Conan Deduction Game", located in the Games forum.

Chelseaj500. What to say about her? She's got an...interesting laugh, imitating Akako's. We'll let you figure it out for yourself.

Then there's me. As Skyron puts it, nobody knows who I am or where I am. I'm a girl, even though some people think I'm a guy at first sight. I claim the title of "DCW's Game Master". Mohorovicic/Skyron suggested it, so ignore him if he tells you that he posts more in the Games section than I do. I set the record for quickest to get to 500...make that 1000....no, make that 2000.

There are a lot of other people that you might like to meet:

-Stradivarius

-Meitantei Holmes

-Xevar

-Sayomi

-Cammy3131

-crimsonsynchro

-Chekhov (mod)

-Southpaw (mod)

-CarpetCrawler (mod)

-karan

-Savior

-Pr1me 101

-Kid the Phantom Thief (added later due to request)

-Xenonkid

...amongst many others. Everybody from DCW hopes you have fun!

So you are from FF.net! Hi, I'm tonsostuff on FF.net, nice to meet you!

Tips:

For math --> see Aeyra

For interesting conversation --> see Savior

For Pokemon battles --> see Mohorovicic

For Games --> see IdentityUnknown OR Mohorovicic OR Sayomi OR (the list goes on and on)

For Debate --> see Chekhov

For discussion on God --> see Kid the Phantom Thief OR Savior

For deductions and riddles --> see Detective Kudo

For laughs --> see Chelseaj500

For overall --> see Maurice

For Japanese --> see Pr1me101 OR Officer Kaoko

For Yugioh --> see crimsonsynchro

Lol. As Detective Kudo puts it, we give long and warm welcomes. Yes, I wrote all of that, editing it occasionally. I was so mad once when the internet failed on me...it took 20 minutes to put together! Now I just copy paste it.

The information will be useful. I wouldn't be surprised if you got another long welcome from Skyron/Mohorovicic. Seeing as you've posted a bit, you should also get quite a few friend requests, I only needed to post 2 before I got two friends (thank you very much, Mohorovicic and Kid the Phantom Thief).

Enjoy yourself!

Do you wanna know how did I come here? he he he... that is kinda funny thing

I have used the wiki part of this site for a long time so this not a brand new comrade to/for(i dunno) me.

Well, I was reading a few theories from Chekhov MacGuffin in DCTP when i noticed a little text: "Moved to DCW" or something like that and I clicked that link. My expresson was: "Hey, I know this place!" and I looked around. I noticed a few familiar pen names here and today I joined.

Huh? My stupid fingers! now it's fixed.

I knew Chelseaj500 from FF and Officer Kaoko, Ayera and some others from DCTP. (i'm not sure i have almost as bad memory as Gin) And no, I'm not registered in DCTP.

Welcome to DCW! I have a fanfiction account too but I don't have any DC fanfics yet and I have a different penname so I'm not going to bother sharing it yet. Anyway, have fun here and I hope you become one of the more active members! :D

Seeing as you've posted a bit, you should also get quite a few friend requests, I only needed to post 2 before I got two friends (thank you very much, Mohorovicic and Kid the Phantom Thief).

You're welcome. :D

I wouldn't be surprised if you got another long welcome from Skyron/Mohorovicic.

You already posted your welcome, I'm not going to post mine and waste space. So I'm just gonna:

Welcome to DCW! Have fun! :)

Welcome to DCW! It's extraordinarily fun, but just a note, most members here are crazy. Maurice is the founder of this site, and he is a guy. We have three mods here as well.

Currently (at date of post), the member with the largest amount of posts in Skyron. He is known for changing his username frequently. The two most popular names so far have been Mohorovicic and xXLeration. He has a changing sig and avatar, so no, your computer is not going crazy. He changes his member title as well. Mohorovicic is a writer on Fanfiction.net, along with many others.

The one with the second most posts (at date of post) is Shuichi Akai. Skyron exceeded him recently. They both have over 4000 posts. He hasn't posted much recently.

Officer Kaoko is another member you want to know. Her current member title is DCW's Best Dancer. She has an excellent reputation and is one of the people in charge of the Japanese classroom, which is the ideal place to start learning basic Japanese, starting with hiragana.

Let's see, we also have Aeyra, real name Amy Z. She's a math freak (yes, she does admit this), and is probably DCW's best source for anything to do with numbers. She constantly harasses Mohorovicic/Skyron for changing his username so frequently. She is quite willing to help other with their math homework. She is also a Fanfiction writer.

Detective Kudo is probably the most experienced out of all of us with deductions, as he has made absolutely superb ones. If you've got any riddles or mysteries you want to test, he's the guy you go to. You may want to check out a few that he's made in the "Beat Conan Deduction Game", located in the Games forum.

Chelseaj500. What to say about her? She's got an...interesting laugh, imitating Akako's. We'll let you figure it out for yourself.

Then there's me. As Skyron puts it, nobody knows who I am or where I am. I'm a girl, even though some people think I'm a guy at first sight. I claim the title of "DCW's Game Master". Mohorovicic/Skyron suggested it, so ignore him if he tells you that he posts more in the Games section than I do. I set the record for quickest to get to 500...make that 1000....no, make that 2000.

-Stradivarius

-Meitantei Holmes

-Xevar

-Sayomi

-Cammy3131

-crimsonsynchro

-Chekhov (mod)

-Southpaw (mod)

-CarpetCrawler (mod)

-karan

-Savior

-Prime101

Tips:

For math --> see Aeyra

For Pokemon battles --> see Mohorovicic AND CHELSEAJ500

For Games --> see IdentityUnknown OR Mohorovicic OR crimsonsynchro OR (the list goes on and on)

For Japanese --> see Prime101 OR Officer Kaoko

Oi... I can't believe you!! DX I'm awesome at Pokemon battles and games too!! EDITED!! And I wouldn't call it imitating... <_<

WELCOME TO DCW!! OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!! :D Enjoy yourself here, and join us crazies. 'Cause, well, we're all crazy here!! OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!

Welcome, welcome! Though this isn't your main forum, I still hope you help to contribute. I'm sure you'll find this place amazing and welcoming! Have fun and enjoy the rest of your stay!

You're welcome. :D

You already posted your welcome, I'm not going to post mine and waste space. So I'm just gonna:

Welcome to DCW! Have fun! :)

Okay...

Oi... I can't believe you!! DX I'm awesome at Pokemon battles and games too!! EDITED!! And I wouldn't call it imitating... <_<

WELCOME TO DCW!! OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!! :D Enjoy yourself here, and join us crazies. 'Cause, well, we're all crazy here!! OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!

It is definitely imitating. What'd you edit? Or did you mean you wanted me to edit?

Huh? My stupid fingers! now it's fixed.

I knew Chelseaj500 from FF and Officer Kaoko, Ayera and some others from DCTP. (i'm not sure i have almost as bad memory as Gin) And no, I'm not registered in DCTP.

Why does ever call me Ayera? (JK, JK, don't care) welcome to DCW! I am the math freak! Nice to meet you! Since you said you know me from FF.net, which stories of mine have you read?

Why does ever call me Ayera? (JK, JK, don't care) welcome to DCW! I am the math freak! Nice to meet you! Since you said you know me from FF.net, which stories of mine have you read?

Er, Aeyra, I think that he said he knew you from DCTP, not FF.net.

well, I'm not sure about reading. I've read so many fics in FF but the name sounded familiar...

wow! a new member! A BIG WELCOME HERE IN DC WORLD! I'm Xenonkid here in this site and I might be a bit late in replying but let's be friends! have a good time here! I can help in any ways.I have about two topics. one is a poll and hope you like it! ^_^

-Stradivarius

-Meitantei Holmes

-Xevar

-Sayomi

-Cammy3131

-crimsonsynchro

-Chekhov (mod)

-Southpaw (mod)

-CarpetCrawler (mod)

-karan

-Savior

-Prime101

Tips:

For math --> see Aeyra

For Pokemon battles --> see Mohorovicic

For Games --> see IdentityUnknown OR Mohorovicic OR crimsonsynchro OR (the list goes on and on)

For Japanese --> see Pr1me101 OR Officer Kaoko

hey! you seem to forget me! XD joke! really i'm kidding! you can add me if you want but i'm not forcing ya! nyahahahaha! XD

Er, Aeyra, I think that he said he knew you from DCTP, not FF.net.

I don't have a DCTP account though...

@Tsukiko- My biggest fic is The Murder of Shinichi Kudo, others include The Magician's Daughter, The Leap, Avenging a Thief, Revenge, and Where Are You, Shinichi-niichan. What's your penname?

(itouch won't let me multipost.)