Detective Conan World
hopes

Introducing Myself Again

*grabs knife*

*thinks of genius idea*

I think I won't be posting my next chapter until tomorrow...or maybe even the day after...or even next week...

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! O.O;; I TAKE IT BACK!! I TAKE IT BACK!! DON'T!! PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!! WWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! O.O;; I TAKE IT BACK!! I TAKE IT BACK!! DON'T!! PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!! WWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

*laughs* I have the upper hand...

I still have a bit to write, having a bit of writers' block again, and I have to send it to my beta. So the earliest you'll get it is probably Tuesday...

Hey there,this is David,glad to join this forum and glad to meet you here,I look forward to getting some inspiration and getting to know all of you.

Glad to meet you too, but do post your own intro, will you?

Hey there,this is David,glad to join this forum and glad to meet you here,I look forward to getting some inspiration and getting to know all of you.

Nice to meet you... But you should probably make your own introducing page. :D

And thanks conanshinichi. NO!! I like Eisuke!! He's so cute!! OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!

NNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! HURRY UP!! SEND IT BACK!! I WANNA READ!!!

Chelsea, your signature is giving me the shivers....

OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Which part? I'm gonna say... THE GREEN PART!! OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!

OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Which part? I'm gonna say... THE GREEN PART!! OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!

That is exactly it... Sorry to say this, but I never really liked Akako that much in the first place... She always managed to creep me out. But, I'm not too much of a KaiAo either, so, I guess you can't hate me for that. However, for Kaito, I support KaiShin. ^0^

That is exactly it... Sorry to say this, but I never really liked Akako that much in the first place... She always managed to creep me out. But, I'm not too much of a KaiAo either, so, I guess you can't hate me for that. However, for Kaito, I support KaiShin. ^0^

:mellow: When I read Magic Kaito, I thought the exact same thing... SHE WAS SO CREEPY!! ONE THING AKAKO AND I HAVE IN COMMON!! OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Personally, Aoko annoys me... But she's still awesome with her mop. :D

KaiShin ROCKS!! My fave yaoi pair out there!! :D

Akako and Aoko seem like rivals even though they're best friends... Aoko (Blue) and Akako (Red). :D