Detective Conan World
Guest Hajime Kindaichi

Tokyopop sold the manga in the USA but they only sold up vol. 17 (also note many of these copys are rare and very expensive) you can find some on amazon and ebay.

I know. Sad isn't it... ? But do you find any fan-translated version ?

KCF was available in my country years ago, but they don't sell it anymore. Though they completed the original series, the story order was kinda messed up, and the scans I found on the Internet is destroying my eyes <_< .

Unfortunately, I believe no one is translating the later volumes of Kindaichi.

I recently bought the first three volumes, and let me say, they are incredible rare. It took me forever, but I finally found the first volume for $20; I've seen people sell them for over a 100.

It's a excellent series, but I definitely wouldn't recommended pursing the manga. They're very rare, expensive and stops at volume 17, so if you don't know Japanese, you're pretty much screwed.

I've been trying to get a collection going for this series but the prices some people are asking for them are outrageous! I currently have volumes 1,5, and 15. But I have also borrowed The undying butterfly from a friend! My copy of 15 is ripped and torn because it was an old library copy. I was able to make my through it but I wish it was in better condition... (For example some of the corners are ripped off) However is hardcover which i found pretty cool :3 All and all I love the series! I love how that have the character charts in each chapter that marks off the recently killed suspects! As for the cases themselves, I love the detail that goes into the murders breakdowns, and back stories!

I was suprised to find out that Super-Intendent Akechi turned out to be Grey Haired... I thought he was a total blond... It really bugged me; Ha ha!

There are translations past 17 but they stink, So we need a group like DCTP to translate it.(to bad that won't happen :P)

Korea has all the volumes translated, I believe. I haven't got to finish Kindaichi (not sure if it was Season 1 or 2) volume 37...

If there are Korean translations, I can try to translate to english, but won't be good... I lack Vocabs.