Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
spektre.ryu

Hello World

I have made a couple of edits to the wiki already, but i decided to create an account. Spektre = ghost Ryu = dragon in case anyone is curious about the naming conventions. I like the detective conan series, and I am currently watching through the sub so i figured i would make edits here and there after watching episodes to get everything as accurate as possible on the wiki. Hopefully this turns out well, if it does i will probably spend a fair amount of time at this community.

I am also a fan of discussing themes and other things about the show that aren't straightforward, and I am always open to a PM conversation if anyone has something to say. I am very interested to see what this board is like, and I am happy to answer any questions about myself... ya, I think that's just about everything i can say in an intro post :D

I am also interested in making the edits, too but time is already crumpled for me because of school-related stuff even on weekends.

Oh, sorry to be rude. Welcome to Detective Conan World and like you, I'm a new member! Cheers!

Hello there and welcome to DCW! :)

Thank you very much for the edits! They're very much appreciated.

And don't hesitate to ask me or any wiki mod if you have any question at all (no matter how minor it might be) regarding the editing and/or formatting process. ^^

As for discussing themes, that's always a cool thing with DC. The story is quite open and does allow for specific topic discussions and/or speculations which is fun. For example, there's this thread about guessing the possible leader of the BO: http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/forum/crazy-theory-t76.html. Soo, feel free to theorize as much as you like here lol.