Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
Noir

Dave Xevar - Cheers!

Mushi-mushi.

I have introduced myself a lot of times (and sometimes get annoyed by it) especially knowing that my identity might be stolen hoping they won't know my family name (and having no more significance in me). Yeah, first of all, I sound weird. That may be because I tend to act normal (don't bother what the opposite of normal is >_<).

Well, I took a personality test although I know who I really am but just to confirm. Of course, I won't let pride get ahead of me. That isn't a sin that I am taking in my life. To be honest, that's probably the last sin I'll make. By the way, think of me introducing myself. If I seem to be having my pride taking over me, don't bother because it'll stick in my conscience if it would happen. >_>

The first thing that I found was friendly. I am friendly but ironically, I am the opposite of calm. I often get irritated not because I get irritated of my friends but because of these problems surrounding me such as family-related issues, school-related problems. That's pretty much me in the real life but in this world, I feel the opposite. I want to be a "good" troll. By "good", I mean, "a person who knows how to troll well as to the point that he could convince people". Besides, some of these "good" trolls aren't really a threat and I don't think of my personality when I chat so I might talk with mood swings and beat around the bush. <_<

Second, I try to understand people: I am understanding. Yeah, then again, I have the opposite trait of calm although when I am in rage, I try to calm myself even if calming is the least thing I can do. Sooner or later, I get conscious and if I am into a fight, we might make-up and become friends hours later. [which is kinda lol-ish]

Third, I am passionate. Yeah, I react first before thinking (or something like that). This trait won't probably much in effect with me unless I go crazy or something like that. ._.

By the way, just to let you know, the last positive trait that you might see in me would be "calm" and the last negative trait might be pessimistic.

Thanks for reading ad yes, I do this when I'm booooored. I'm often bored... more like always. >_<

Sayonara. Arigato guzaimasu.

P.S. Don't know how to make them in a sentence. I'm still learning Japanese and I was parroting. xD

Super Edit: Tsk, tsk, tsk. How could I have forgotten the purpose why I am here in the Detective Conan World! I am one of the big fans of Detective Conan and that's why I'm here. I was actually looking for a Detective Conan site in Google but I accidentally found this site which appealed me a lot (thanks to the layout). :D

Lol, that's quite an introduction there. :P

Welcome to DCW! Enjoy your time here and feel free to add a little bit of your personality to this community mixture. :)

That's the cool thing about the community after all: the diversity. ^^

Have fun!

Thanks a lot! So, this forum was made on April? >_<

Anyhow, bye-bye and thanks! I might make additions in the wiki, too, if I have time mostly the ones that follow the plot. :)

I guess so. But hearing that sounds really impressive. I loved this site at first sight!

I don't actually like sites with crappy layouts unless its content is really important. This site? Well, it has the layout and has the content. I'm really hoping that this site will live long for many years and gets better and more content!

As you could have seen, the site keeps evolving! :D

You made that last post before the big update lol.

In any case, I thank you for your comments and support! ^_^