Detective Conan Wiki:Sandbox
This is the official Sandbox for the Detective Conan wiki. Users should use this space for testing any templates, images, or text they would like to add to the encyclopedia.
==PLEASE BEGIN SANDBOX USE BELOW THIS SECTION BREAK== == Per iniziare USO SANDBOX sotto di questa interruzione di sezione == <! ---->
SEZION SHOP MODA BEIKA
--18.104.22.168 17:41, 14 April 2013 (PDT)Insert non-formatted text here
Testing edit. 2
 Hints that Sera was Shuichi Akai's sister
- Sera has bags under her eyes identical to Shuichi Akai's.
- Masumi Sera's name is also incredibly similar to Mobile Suit Gundam character Sayla Mass (セイラ・マス, Seira Masu). Akai's name is derived from Sayla Mass's older brother's name, Char Anzable.
- Conan said he has a feeling he had met her before. "Somehow I feel like we've met somewhere before, it might be that person resembles someone I know, that's why the feeling that we've met before is on my mind..."
- Andre Camel and most likely James Black seem to recognize her from somewhere. On another interesting note, James Black was the first to recognize that Sera was a girl. Everyone else thought that she was a guy when they first saw her. Since James was Akai's boss, he would most likely know that Akai has a younger sister and what she would look like.
- Sera lived in Japan until three years ago when her family moved to America. This matches with the time when Akai was infiltrating the Black Organization. The family's move to America could be the FBI's attempt to protect them should something go wrong with Akai's mission.
- In Chapter 801, Sera chased after Scar Akai who appeared while she was walking with Ran in front of the Mouri Detective Agency. Although, Scar Akai hid before she could find him, she told Ran that she had just seen "someone she knew".
 SpeculationRan's identities before they introduced themselves. Although she claimed to know Ran from Karate tournaments, she additionally recognized Conan as a detective. This may indicate Sera has done research or follows stories about Conan's achievements or that she has had direct or indirect contact with Conan and Ran. However, Ran and Conan didn't recognize Sera. In Chapter 771, it is revealed that she also knows Professor Agasa, although she calls him "Professor what's his name". Furthermore, Sera seems to decipher Conan's identity from Chapter 779, Abe-chan, where she can predict that Conan would be able to solve this case, successfully.
 Shuichi Akai's younger sister
In Chapter 801, Sera chased after Scar Akai who appeared while she was walking with Ran in front of the Mouri Detective Agency. Although, Scar Akai hid before she could find him, she told Ran that she had just seen "someone she knew". She then thinks there is no way it was possible, which would make sense if she thought Akai was dead. This implies she isn't Bourbon, since Bourbon believes he is the only one who can kill Akai and that Gin failed to do so, hence he wouldn't think that it was impossible to meet Akai again in the street.
Sera has an interest in Conan and Haibara. While her interest is suspicious, if Sera is Akai's sister, the interest may come from the pictures of Conan and Haibara that Akai took back during the Vermouth arc. It is standard procedure in the US to send the personal belongings of the dead back to their families. If Akai mixed these pictures in with his own things when he took them out of his truck before meeting with Kir, it's possible they were overlooked when the FBI sent Akai's things to his family. If Sera was interested in finding out how and why Akai died, she would begin by researching the people in those pictures and those connected with them in hopes of finding clues.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found