1. 1. Do you like the story?

• Yes, it's good
    • I love it!
    • It's okay
    • Hmm...
    • Needs work
    • I don't like it
    • I hate it

Hey! What's up? Just decided to post this. Sorry, I haven't been posting! Actually I recently finished the whole first part which is 50 chapters! I can post a lot of it if people want me to. Just tell me! Please enjoy!

“Oh, I can’t wait!” Ayumi squealed. “I wanna know what Conan-kun’s sister is like! I bet she’s really pretty!”

“Yeah,” Mitsuhiko agreed. “I wonder is she’s as good as a detective as Conan-kun is?”

“Miyuki-neechan isn’t the best detective,” Conan interrupted. “But she loves mysteries and puzzles, and she does know a lot.”

“Well, she has to, if she’s your sister!” Ayumi exclaimed.

“I’m hungry!” complained Genta.

Ai rolled her eyes. “Let’s just find Miyuki-neechan okay?”

Everyone nodded their heads. They were walking towards Teitan Middle School. Then, they saw two familiar figures.

“Ran-neechan! Sonoko-neechan!” Conan called.

“I can’t wait to meet the brat’s sister,” Sonoko said. “I wonder if she’s as annoying as him.”

“Sonoko!” Ran protested. They were heading towards Teitan Middle School. “Be nice! Miyuki-chan is really sweet.”

Sonoko snorted. “Yeah, I’m sure.”

Suddenly, they heard their names being called.

“Ran-neechan! Sonoko-neechan!”

They looked up and saw five familiar kids running towards them.

“Conan-kun!” Ran exclaimed. “What are you doing here?”

“Well, my friends wanted to meet Miyuki-neechan,” He explained. He looked up at Sonoko. “I’m assuming you’re here for the same thing?”

Sonoko scowled. She hated it when the brat was smart. “Whatever, kid.”

Now, Conan was scowling. He hated being called ‘kid’ because of the Phantom Thief.

“Ran-neechan! Conan-kun!”

Ran and Conan looked up to see Miyuki running towards them with a girl with long black hair in a braid in tow.

“Ah, Miyuki-chan!” Ran waved.

“So, that’s Miyuki-neechan?” Genta whispered to Ayumi and Mitsuhiko. “She looks like Conan and she’s kinda cute.”

“Well, of course she looks like Conan! They’re siblings!” Mitsuhiko stated. “Geez, Genta-kun.”

“But Genta-kun, you’re right. Miyuki-neechan is pretty, just like Conan’s cute!” Ayumi blushed while Genta and Mitsuhiko glared.

“Hey, Miyuki-neechan!” Conan called as the pair ran up to the group.

“Hi, Conan-kun! Hey, how about we introduce everybody?” I said. I was really excited. I was about to meet some of my favorite characters!

Conan nodded. “This is Haibara Ai, Yoshida Ayumi, Kojima Genta, Tsuburaya Mitsuhiko, Mouri Ran and Suzuki Sonoko-neechan.” He pointed to each person as he introduced them. “And I’m Edogawa Conan!” He gave a childish smile to Hitomi. “Who is your friend, Miyuki-neechan?”

I smiled back. “Hello everybody. It’s nice to finally meet all of you! Conan-kun has told me so much about all of you. This is my friend Ito Hitomi-chan! She loves mysteries as much as I do!”

“Hello.” Hitomi said quietly.

“Well, well. So this is the brat’s sister?” Sonoko asked.

“Yup! That’s me! Should I call you Sonoko-neechan too?” I grinned.

“If you must.” Sonoko sniffed. “Ran and I were going to go shopping. Would you and Hitomi-chan want to come?”

“Sure! That would be great! How about you Hitomi-chan?”

Hitomi blushed. “I would be honored.”

“Hey, you guys, what are you going to do?” Ran asked Conan and the others.

“Well, we wanted to meet Conan’s sister.” Ayumi piped up. “But, now we’ve done that. What should we do now?”

“Do you wanna come with us?” I asked. Sonoko gave me a strange look and just sighed.

“Yeah!” Came the reply.

“Now that that’s settled, let’s go!” I shouted.

And we all headed off together.

Hm… Gin thought. Why does that person want Edogawa Conan and that girl? Well, let’s do a little research.

Gin figured that the girl must be in middle school. In no time, he had hacked into Teitan Middle School’s main computer. He searched for new students. Gin saw a picture of the girl and clicked on it.

Interesting… Edogawa Miyuki? If I remember correctly, that kid never had a sister. Gin continued his research. She had just transferred from the United States of America. Friendly, hyper, smart. Likes mysteries…

Well this Edogawa Miyuki is quite a mystery herself. Gin smirked. I guess I’ll just have to ask her herself when I catch her. Suddenly, Gin’s cell phone rang. He answered it. “Hello?”

“Aniki?”

“What is it, Vodka?”

“I’m still watching the Detective Agency like you said. A couple of times, the kid and the girl have hunched into a corner and whispered to each other. What should I do?”

“Continue watching and reporting. The time’s not right yet.” Then Gin hung up. A moment later, the phone rang again.

“What?”

“It’s me.” A cold female’s voice said.

“What have you got to report?”

“I’m in the girl’s classroom. She’s very friendly, bouncy, and ecstatic. It gets on my nerves. However, she’s very smart and has a sharp eye. Could be useful.”

“…I see. Keep up the good work, Daiquiri.”

Gin could practically feel Daiquiri smirking.

“You got it.”

And the phone went dead.

I really hope this was okay... This was actually two different chapters, but I combined them because they were too short. I hope you liked it! Comments and friendly criticism would be helpful! Arigato~

Daiquiri? Mmm.

Mind if I don't evaluate this one yet?

Yup! Daiquiri! You'll see! Sure! Take your time! I'm just happy you even read my story!

Wait, I just remembered something. Is Daiquiri alcoholic because I remember drinking six glasses a day while in Mexico (and no I did not get drunk.) Was this seriously two chapters? It's still kind of short.... (no offense at all.) However, your writing style seems to be centered around short, suspenseful chapters so I guess it's working out. Have you published part two yet? (I haven't gone on fanfiction in a while. DC world is now my facebook! ^-^)

Wait, I just remembered something. Is Daiquiri alcoholic because I remember drinking six glasses a day while in Mexico (and no I did not get drunk.) Was this seriously two chapters? It's still kind of short.... (no offense at all.) However, your writing style seems to be centered around short, suspenseful chapters so I guess it's working out. Have you published part two yet? (I haven't gone on fanfiction in a while. DC world is now my facebook! ^-^)

An alcoholic? Huh? Yeah... When I first started, they were rather short... Now they're longer! Sorry, no, I haven't posted it yet. I need to work on it.. DX Your FaceBook? XD Nice.

An alcoholic? Huh? Yeah... When I first started, they were rather short... Now they're longer! Sorry, no, I haven't posted it yet. I need to work on it.. DX Your FaceBook? XD Nice.

it's kind of sad, isn't it? BTW, I just posted chapter 43 on fanfiction. Please review it!

hmm, pretty good. i find it quite interesting (even if when an author inserts themselves ticks me off... you'rs is good)

^^ can't wait to read more!!!