Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
sin3060

Conan Haibara SEMIFINALS For the Finals

Conan Haibara SEMIFINALS For the Finals

http://moet.anizone.net/?Phase=VoteStage〈=eng

Shinichi and Ai became a pair to each other. Many might think 'Well, Isn't that good?' but that's absolutely incorrect, which they are stuck in a very difficult circumstance. Because the pair is composed of both DC characters, people who will be voting for Shinichi and Ai will only be the people from DC camp, which has a big limit. we have faced a dangerous situation where the probability of losing all of DC characters is extremely high.

Super Tournament is up!

SMT is an extended tournament of Best Moe Tournament, the largest character popularity contest.

It has a purpose of all anime/manga fans to enjoy and have a form of 'festival'. It also promotes sharing different views and opinions between group of people who have different views and seldom had opportunity to enteract with each other.

This Year's STM is a 'Pair Game'. This means a female and a male forms a pair according to a set up program named 'Random God'. After each character has a pair, they are choosen a pair to compete against, which is also decided randomly by Random God. Within a pair, each of the character's number of votes are added together, and the pair with larger number of votes deserves to go up to the next round. This means if a character who has the largest votes might not always gets to go up.

Each combate has a time limit, which is set up in Time, and the result comes up right after the time ends. A day or two after the round is over, new combate for the next round comes up with new pairs. This continues until the Final, which the winner will gain the glory of victory.

Definition of 'Camps' in Moe Tournament:

A camp means group of characters that appear in an Anime.

Camps all tends to have different rate of 'Power' according to thier popularity and ability to fans to form an unity.

Some of the strongest camps known to be are Gintama, K-On!, Durarara! and Katekyo Hitman Reborn!.

Definition of 'Restraint' in Moe Tournament:

If a character belongs to a Camp with stronger power, he or she is most likely to get restraint. It's basic reason is to prevent the character that could hurt one's beloved character from going up the rounds, or to prevent same character winning Moe Tournament every years. This is the part that makes Moe Tournaments absolutely fun. XD

Definition of 'Chaos' in Moe Tournament:

Chaos is chaos. People call it a chaos when the result of combate is very unexpected, or the loved characters happen to fall in a situation where they have to compete against each other.

Definition of 'Female and Male District' in Moe Tournament:

There are Animes that Male tends to prefer more, like K-On and To aru Majutsu no Index, and and there tends to be Animes that Female tends to prefer more, like Katekyo Hitman Reborn! and Detective Conan. Camps like K-On are called Male Distinct, and Camps like Katekyo Hitman Reborn! are called Female District.

As you see, Haibara Ai is a pair to Shinichi,

and they are competing againts Haruhi and Shouta Kazehaya

This happens to be the most chaotic combat ever.

Every one of the Characters are from powerful camps, and they themselves tend to have the most number of fans in thier Camps. They are also in the middle of Restraint, making them a Largest Chaos Ever.

It might be a little bit hard to understand the circumstances of Moe Tournament, but as you understand, this becomes a large event for you that you might enjoy and cheer for.

I hope you vote for DC charas and help them reach to the next round!

+) If you happen to ask where all the other characters are, they all dropped in the previous rounds.

1294762412_201101120113327907200601_700_0.jpg

post-7363-12948451508644_thumb.jpg

I SAID WAIT FOR CARPETCRAWLER DIDN'T I? I did?

Yeah, I think I did.

I think it is. Maybe not.

no it isn't its a real contest you guys should vote too DC shall win ^_^ but there is already a thread for that contest

wow, apparently I'm chopped liver... but I thought there was already a thread about saimoe (I've just been informed that it was deleted)... I feel like since this thread covers much of the same information, it must be spamish, and will take the initiative to lock it