Detective Conan World
blueberry

The Onion Head Fan club

the onion poll (thank you xXLeration for this awesome Idea)  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want member title?

• Yes [img]http://www.cute-factor.com/images/smilies/onion/088.gif[/img]
    • No [img]http://www.cute-factor.com/images/smilies/onion/1b38f9e2.gif[/img]
  2. 2. If yes please Select all member titles that you want!

• Onion Leader
    • Onion Co-Leader
    • Onion Agents
    • Onion Hyperactive
    • Onion Fanatic
    • Onion Agent
    • Onion Fan
    • Onion-Crazed
    • Onion Soldiers
    • Offical Onion Promoter
    • Onion User
    • Uber Onion
    • Onion Overloader
    • SuperOnion
  3. 3. Are blueberry's jokes funny (be honest)

• yeah [img]http://www.cute-factor.com/images/smilies/onion/th_095_.gif[/img]
    • hmm there not that bad [img]http://www.cute-factor.com/images/smilies/onion/b6b25dc6.gif[/img]
    • THERE TOTALLY HILARIOUS[img]http://www.cute-factor.com/images/smilies/onion/071.gif[/img]
    • No there horrible [img]http://www.cute-factor.com/images/smilies/onion/07baa27a.gif[/img]

<- wants to be added :P

<--- is gonna add you immediately!!!! :D

oh and don't open the spoiler if your allergic to too much words

welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcomecd08785a.gif welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcometh_099_.gif welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome015.gif welcome welcometh_084_.gif welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcometh_100_.gif welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome015.gif welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcometh_100_.gif welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome cd08785a.gifwelcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome th_099_.gifwelcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome th_100_.gifwelcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome 015.gifwelcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcomecd08785a.gif welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome th_100_.gifwelcome015.gif welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcometh_084_.gif welcome welcome015.gif welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcometh_084_.gif welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome cd08785a.gifwelcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome th_084_.gifwelcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcometh_100_.gif welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome th_100_.gifwelcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcometh_099_.gif welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome th_084_.gifwelcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcometh_099_.gif welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcomecd08785a.gif welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome

:mrgreen:

YES YOUR AVATAR IS FAIL! tongue.gif

Edit Update: Cheesus is currently (maybe) working on an official banner for the Onion Head Fan Club. I'll give it a shot and see what mine looks like compared to his.

P.S: How did I get Cheesus to do this? I bribed him with e-chocolates...jk tongue.gif.

YES MY AVATAR IS WIN!

SO IS MINE 044.gif

YES YOUR AVATAR IS FAIL! tongue.gif

Edit Update: Cheesus is currently (maybe) working on an official banner for the Onion Head Fan Club. I'll give it a shot and see what mine looks like compared to his.

P.S: How did I get Cheesus to do this? I bribed him with e-chocolates...jk tongue.gif.

WHOSE IS AVATAR IS FAIL the only fail avatar is yours jk :grin:

and ONION BANNER OMG THANK YOU CHEESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 016.gif

Wait...I'm working on it too...no thanks for me?sad.gif

you too thank you !!1th_095_.gif

someone voted that my jokes are horrible I am sad......... 4fd9f2d3.gif

btw take a look at this

047.gifth_107_.gifth_095_.gifth_087_.gifafd371da.gifth_109_.gifcd08785a.gif9bbc76d5.gifth_083_v2.gif040.gif8dcf9699.gif5a6157d0.gif87a4e689.gif026.gif1b38f9e2.gif059.gif875328cc.gifth_089_02.gifth_057_.gif52b44be5.gifth_096_K.gif5fc0f220.gif070.gif088.gifth_090_.gifth_113_.gif064.gifth_102_.gifth_093.giff529a952.gif967339c1.gif048.gifsillyp1.gif063.gifth_085_.gif

would that work as an onion banner

you too thank you !!1th_095_.gif

someone voted that my jokes are horrible I am sad......... 4fd9f2d3.gif

btw take a look at this

047.gifth_107_.gifth_095_.gifth_087_.gifafd371da.gifth_109_.gifcd08785a.gif9bbc76d5.gifth_083_v2.gif040.gif8dcf9699.gif5a6157d0.gif87a4e689.gif026.gif1b38f9e2.gif059.gif875328cc.gifth_089_02.gifth_057_.gif52b44be5.gifth_096_K.gif5fc0f220.gif070.gif088.gifth_090_.gifth_113_.gif064.gifth_102_.gifth_093.giff529a952.gif967339c1.gif048.gifsillyp1.gif063.gifth_085_.gif

would that work as an onion banner

Add a background, merge them into a single image, and yes. Wait, I'll get Cheesus...cause Photoshop not for me...

Cheesus is our technical expert when it comes to this. I PMed him already.

BTW, the person who said your jokes suck is shinichilovesran.

goodbeautifu2.gif and I knew who that person is !!! I just didn't want to name names87a4e689.gif and the weird thing is that he/she is not a member of the Onion Head Fan club3c68bb64.gif

OK, I looked at the poll, and I doubt this will be a problem...but.

On the question, select all member titles, you may select more then one option. Just clarifying to a particular *ahem* someone.

There are 2 people (me included! icon_mrgreen.gif) that have voted. Once 3 more people vote, blueberry and I will decide whether or not to shut down the poll and put the plan to action.

Here Comes some bad news :D

The thing with those images is that they are not rendered (Cut out of the background). So therefore i cannot place them into another background. I do however have 2 already cut out which i shall use.

Here Comes some bad news :D

The thing with those images is that they are not rendered (Cut out of the background). So therefore i cannot place them into another background. I do however have 2 already cut out which i shall use.

Here's some of my bad news: Yeah, I'm out of commission (for now!) for the banner making

If you have time, make two, Cheesus.

By the way, thanks for the new news!

No news is bad news...as we all know.

WHERE DID YOU GET THOSE PICTURES CUT OUT :o

oh wait nvm.

Ill do the banner.

IF YOU WORSHIP MY AVATAR!

now.... :rolleyes: where do you think I got them?!? from the site of course :mrgreen: \

but.... but.... sorry... I can't i am Catholic :(okay I will but when you're done I'll stop worshiping your avatar :twisted: jk

I voted Onion Agent... What now? 17f0f3b0.gif

You wait until the poll closes...

OK, I looked at the poll, and I doubt this will be a problem...but.

On the question, select all member titles, you may select more then one option. Just clarifying to a particular *ahem* someone.

Must I mention this again? You may select more then one title...

You may also redo your vote...