Detective Conan World
SamKel.

What is the show missing?

What do you think the show is really missing in terms if the actual plot? 

I personally believe the show lacks a presence of true evil. The org is built up as this huge crime syndicate, but we don't really see how bad they can be. I also hate the fact that we haven't had flashbacks to Haibara's childhood. Her background is so rich with possible twists that her story pretty much writes itself. What do you guys think? 

• Upvote 1

I agree about the organization, would also like to add that they aren't presented as being a real menace, considering all the double-crossers they have among the members we know about. Among the members still loyal to the organization, only Gin is a seriously dangerous "bad guy". Gosho should add more members that don't work secretly for semobody outside the organization and at the sime time have the same qualities as Gin or Vermouth. For now, the whole point of Conan keeping from others the existence of the organization seems to have lost any sense: if Ran, Kogoro or whoever else discovered it, the few organization members (that are not undercover agents) would be in more danger themselves rather than Conan's friends: Ran and Kogoro would kick them to death and even the Detective Boys would be able to deal with somebody like Vodka :lol:

1 hour ago, Hobgoblin2012 said:

I agree about the organization, would also like to add that they aren't presented as being a real menace, considering all the double-crossers they have among the members we know about. Among the members still loyal to the organization, only Gin is a seriously dangerous "bad guy". Gosho should add more members that don't work secretly for semobody outside the organization and at the sime time have the same qualities as Gin or Vermouth. For now, the whole point of Conan keeping from others the existence of the organization seems to have lost any sense: if Ran, Kogoro or whoever else discovered it, the few organization members (that are not undercover agents) would be in more danger themselves rather than Conan's friends: Ran and Kogoro would kick them to death and even the Detective Boys would be able to deal with somebody like Vodka :lol:

It is starting to feel a little redundant. I was disappointed when Bourbon turned out to be a good guy because like you said only Gin and Vermouth are left. And if Rum is the second hand man to the boss then there really is no one left. It is a real shame. Although one possibility is to have and irg member within the FBI for example. If done right things could get very interesting.