Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
Commander Video

Hi!

Hello there! First of all let me thank you for such a robust forum and wiki. I am a long time anime fan who's watched hundreds of shows, but actually only somewhat recently got into Conan. I really starting enjoying it, though, which led me to the forums here. Figured I would introduce myself.

One thing that has confused me about this show is that there is such a huge English language wiki and forum but I've only been able to watch maybe 200 episodes (between Funimation's site and Crunchyroll). Am I just missing something?

19 minutes ago, Commander Video said:

Hello there! First of all let me thank you for such a robust forum and wiki. I am a long time anime fan who's watched hundreds of shows, but actually only somewhat recently got into Conan. I really starting enjoying it, though, which led me to the forums here. Figured I would introduce myself.

One thing that has confused me about this show is that there is such a huge English language wiki and forum but I've only been able to watch maybe 200 episodes (between Funimation's site and Crunchyroll). Am I just missing something?

Hi there! Welcome to DCW :D

Anyways, I think you are talking about 200 episodes that are english dubbed. Yes, from what I believe, there are only quite a number that are in english audio language but there are almost a complete batch of episodes from the first to the recent episodes that are in japanese audio but have english subtitles in it which is what most of us, members here, watch.

But I dunno, this better be answered by those people who knows much better than I do about this.

Hey .MK. thanks for your reply. I did actually watch them subbed but only saw around 200 episodes as mentioned. I've yet to find a streaming site or information on the release of the rest, despite the age of the show.

1 hour ago, Commander Video said:

Hey .MK. thanks for your reply. I did actually watch them subbed but only saw around 200 episodes as mentioned. I've yet to find a streaming site or information on the release of the rest, despite the age of the show.

I'll relay this to better suited person to answer this, @Chekhov MacGuffin or whoever sees this.