Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
RIma Smait

The Fillers man !

First of all , I apologize if something like this has been posted before and well i hope you enjoy reading this and give some feedback about what you think !

Now , without further ado :

What happened to the detective conan anime series  ??

Can anyone be kind enough to let me know why we are going through a 2 month straight filler arc ( well it's not like the cases are related so

I'm not sure i can call it an arc )

This link as my source :  http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/wiki/anime#Season_24_-_Episodes_763-Now .

I honestly LOVE Detective Conan and I've been standing strong  through the fillers for centuries now , but I'm human and I can't take it

anymore ! I finally resorted to reading the manga which i always tried not to do . It felt like i would be spoiling the series or betraying the 

anime somehow (which may sound kinda stupid to you guys ) . Now I'm up to date with the manga but i sure do miss the anime . The mix

of music , character voicing , and color always made the story more special no matter the anime , to me . Now i know that you may say

the anime is close to the manga and what not which is why they have been producing A LOT of filler lately , but I'm sure that it's not

close to the extent of producing two months worth of filler :/ .

I sure do appreciate the efforts everyone is putting into producing the episodes meanwhile but i just really missed the anime  i had to

say something and i didn't know where else to say it . I thought you guys might relate ?  For the past 2 month or so I've stopped

watching the fillers and started just waiting for the episodes related to the original story line to 

come out . That's probably why I miss the characters like i do . 

Anyway i really have to go study for my Mathematics test tomorrow ( it's on trigonometry , that's the sin cosin tan and identity stuff for

those of you who aren't familiar with the name ) . Please tell me what you think regarding this forum , and have a nice rest of your day

wherever you live !                  - Ramroom 

Oh and here are some cool dc pictures . Sorry for the full-of-complaints forum :lol:

post-29834-0-44686600-1448127028_thumb.j

post-29834-0-52799700-1448127032_thumb.j

post-29834-0-09583400-1448127036_thumb.j

post-29834-0-62629600-1448127097_thumb.j

post-29834-0-75017300-1448127147_thumb.j

post-29834-0-06613100-1448127228_thumb.j

Yes, it is because the anime is too close to the manga. Gosho Aoyama had to stay at a hospital for 4 months this year, with only 4 chapters coming out in this time. So, in order to keep the anime from getting too close to the manga, they have to balance out the 4 months of hiatus in the manga with a longer AO streak. Maybe we'll get the next manga based episode in late January 2016. And yes, it was really, really close before this current row of fillers.

• Upvote 1

oh yeah i read something about that somewhere , I hope he gets well soon . Late January is a long way from today thought :c I hope we get lots of episodes and chapters soon . thanks for the feedback !