Detective Conan World
Kiel95

Downfall of the Syndicate: Chapter 11

don't kill me for the ending!!! i'm sorry! just live with it! and no, this is not the last chapter, i still have quite a few more to go... even if shinshi ends here... *sniff* i still have a story that comes after this! bear with me here! you need to keep reading!!!!

~Tacticalwolf~

Shinichi, after searching for two hours, decided to enlist the help of the police.

As he burst through the doors, Megure had a dark look on his face, and was listening to a message.

Before Shinichi could say anything, Megure stated, almost pleading for himself to be wrong, “Miyano-san was kidnapped. Not only that, but girls around her age have been disappearing all over today. Seems Miyano-san is one of them. We have someone who spotted a strawberry blonde teen being taken away.”

Shinichi’s eyes hardened. “It’s all my fault,” he muttered to himself.

Megure raised an eyebrow.

Shinichi just shook off the look and said, determined, “I’m helping.”

Search parties were sent off, and Shinichi hurried off to help and gather clues and search around for any more eye witnesses to the events which had occurred to the scientist not too long before.

~Tacticalwolf~

Shiho closed her eyes and said, “Sorry everyone, even though I promised to never turn back to Sherry, it looks like you’re about to meet her.”

They looked at her in confusion.

When her eyes opened, they were no longer blue, but black, coal black.

They shivered.

When the doors opened, she saw two men with guns and four men in suits. One of the men in suits, wearing a white suit, was opening the truck doors.

After a quick survey of her surroundings, she jumped at the man in white.

He screeched as he hit the floor and all the guns swung towards Shiho.

“If you move, I’ll rip his throat out and stain his white suit,” she said coldly.

The guy underneath her was screaming at the top of his lungs, and in a high-pitched voice, “Don’t move, don’t move!”

The two men with guns froze. They had to do as their boss said, but if they didn’t, they could sell the girls for a price and make off with more profit than what they were being paid. It was a hard decision for them.

A cold smirk crossed her lips.

Her captive began to sweat profusely, seeing the question on his men’s faces, just like Shiho had seen.

She un-holstered his gun and slipped it into the back of her sweat-pants.

While she was doing this, the two armed men thought they saw an opening to take her out.

They raised their guns, only a little bit, before a shot rang out, and a blood curling scream echoed around the empty warehouse’s closed in space.

She stood up and placed her foot on his chest. “Nobody move.” Her foot, grinding into his chest, left a dirt mark on its pure whiteness.

She surveyed her work. One of the gunmen had a knife sticking out of his heart, and the other had a bullet hole between the eyes.~Tacticalwolf~

Looking around the warehouse, she confirmed that there was no one else.

She shoved the man underneath her towards the other three businessmen in black suits with her foot. Then with a chilling voice she said, “Don’t try anything while I’m calling the police, or else you’ll be joining those two corpses.”

Shiho pulled out a cell phone from one of the corpses, and dialed 110.

“I’d like to speak with 1st division Megure-keibu. It’s about the kidnappings. We’re at…”

She stopped talking and spun around to face the man who had come up behind her. It was one of the men in a black suit. Without a moment of hesitation, she slashed the nails of her left hand through his throat. Another shriek echoed and bounced off the walls, deafening everyone momentarily.

“Hello? Dispatch is sending help your way,” said the voice on the phone, obviously shaken by the scream.

Shiho brought the phone and said, “Make sure to bring a coroner with that dispatch team, we have 3 dead bodies, and there may be more depending…” she let the sentence hang in the air.

She left the phone on so their position could be traced and set it down on the ground.

She turned and glared at the three remaining men.

With an ecstatic smile, but cold eyes, she said, “Don’t test me; I’m having a bitchy day already.”

She slid her tongue gently over the blood which caked her fingers.

“While we wait, how about I tell you about my day?” she asked with a smile.

Of course no one responded so she continued.

“So, I wake up in the house of the one I love, and I go to his room to wake him for breakfast. Then I hear him muttering something about a kiss, and then says a girl’s name. Mind you, we’ve never been together, and he sees me as someone he despises, so it obviously wasn’t me. Let’s just call his feelings towards me part of ‘special circumstances.’ Then I have to start school again, even though I’ve already graduated from college in America. I get hounded by all the guys, and I have to convince the guy I like to go out with the girl he has kissed. After school I get stalked home, and am reminded again that the two of us will never be together. Then I let my class meet my family since they were the ones stalking me and seemed to want answers. Surprise, surprise, we visited a graveyard, where not only my parents and sister are pronounced dead, but I am as well. Then at the graveyard I run into ‘him’ again. We argue, I blame him for my sister’s death. While walking around I’m kidnapped. Now I’ve had to kill three men, and revert back into sherry a trained killer.”

She paused to let that all sink in. Then she continued once again.~Tacticalwolf~

“Or at least I’m partially trained. I learned escape maneuvers, fighting skills, and how to kill, but I was never truly taught to assassinate. As a scientist I only needed to basics, but I insisted on learning more. I’m quite glad that I learned some stuff now. Hmm, depending on the situation, I may get in trouble. Well, it was self-defense anyways. Those three were trying to kill me. I was just protecting myself with my skills. Anyways, that’s only today’s troubles. I haven’t mentioned the past few years of my life, being threatened to make a poison, being sent to America to study so that I can take over what my parent’s started, have a maniac fall in love with me and try to kill me even though he loves me. My life is a real mess.”

The girls in the truck were surprised by her words and how empty of emotions they were, no matter what she was talking about.

When she finished her story she took a jacket off a corpse and ripped it. With the ripped pieces,, she tied up the remaining men.

Then she walked over to the truck. The girls inside flinched away from her.

She sighed. With blood all over her, she looked like a devil.

Her eyes softened and the color finally came back to them. A calm blue slowly resurfaced.

With a warm smile she said, “Don’t worry; I’ll get you guys out. I’m just going to untie you.”

Aya allowed herself to be picked up with no resistance, although she was against the blood on Shiho’s hands, she was still glad to be set free.

As Shiho set her down outside the truck, she began to untie the bonds.

All of a sudden police were inside. At the sight of the corpses and a bloody figure, standing over a girl, they fired into the figure’s back.

Immediately a teenager yelled for the two to stop, his voice commanding and panicking at the same time. Shiho collapsed to the ground, two rounds lodging into her back, and one into her right leg, and one in her left arm.

Aya then screeched, “Miyano-san!”

Shinichi rushed over to her.

“Oi, Miyano, hang on, we’ll keep you alive!” shouted Shinichi. Tears were actually starting to form in his eyes.

A small smile played across her lips and a coarse chuckle slipped out. “I was just talking about you Kudo-kun.”

Then her eyes slowly closed.

The officers who had fired just realized their mistake. They could no longer face the others.

Shinichi hastily felt for her pulse as a stretcher was rushed to them.~Tacticalwolf~

He couldn’t feel anything. His heart leapt into his throat and he pressed his lips to her forehead. To himself he thought bitterly, What a way to realize your love for someone.

ok, well i'm working on 12, this one might take me a while... i don't know how much time i'll have to work on it at school today >w< i'll try to finish it by tonight though....

thanks, i'm having a debate with myself about two ideas... but i don't want to spoil it... if i asked one of you for help then it would be ruined! but i can't decide on one or the other... >w< GAH! i've been debating about it all day!

no no, i can't do that >w< i'll get too confused with it! lemme just ask you here, from america to japan? or japan to america?

ok... i was thinking which version to do.. and i was askin a friend who doesnt read manga... and she came up with this whole NEW idea... and i can pretty much incorporate both A and B into it ^-^