Detective Conan World
knpce

Knpce's Art Thread

Hello everyone, starting my own art thread :)

I'll keep a track of where I posted my drawings here, too.

Edit on 9/17/2016:

Hi I'm back after what seems like a whole lifetime... but anyways I'm back (although I can't really say I'll be on much) and be starting afresh with different drawings!

See you around everyone <3

(note: I deleted all the pictures I've posted in the past, and marked the edited posts with *deleted*... sincere apologies to those who voted them up)

• Upvote 3

Nice try on your first time, u have potential to becoming a good artist!! As a tip from someone with experience, I suggest the next time u watch detective Conan, observe the details of the characters looks so that u can enhance ur drawing style little by little when adding those details to ur drawings! :)

Good

But I feel the eyes are a bit off (the right one)

The right one from your point of view or the right one from Conan's point of view? O_O

Nice try on your first time, u have potential to becoming a good artist!! As a tip from someone with experience, I suggest the next time u watch detective Conan, observe the details of the characters looks so that u can enhance ur drawing style little by little when adding those details to ur drawings! :)

Thank you for your compliment and advice! *feels a sliver of hope for my future* I'll keep practicing >.<

It looks pretty good. Better than my first attempt at drawing Conan. The first time I drew him, he was all skinny and tall. xD Now I can draw him alright.

Anyways, good job! I wish to see more from you in the future. ;)

This is my drawing of Shinichi! I'll be making a series of characters (next one is Conan!) :D

I tried to make him look more "cute", so to speak :)

*deleted*

• Upvote 2

Nice one there...

I think its amazing ....

+1 *grins proudly*

Thats Emily for you *laughs*

awww thx shahd-chan xD

I spent so much time on it because I was using my mouse and it was hard to draw with it *tears*

On ‎9‎/‎3‎/‎2014 at 7:50 AM, Moonlit Flower said:

Cool. What program or software did you use it on?

I used Sketchpad 3.5 :D

Here is the new drawing for Conan :)

The eyes came out smaller than I wanted it to be because I had limitations using my mouse... and my laptop became slower, too, so it became hard to draw :( sorry about that

*deleted*

• Upvote 2

Yes he sure does

What did he see im wondering xD

Probably saw Ran take care of some criminals... or locked doors :P

speaking of which, the next character I'll draw is Ran :) Please look forward to it xD

I was going to draw Ran today, but due to the time constraints on my part, I'll have to do it next week -- sorry :(
But I drew a second sketch of Conan -- I think it's much better than the first oneand I'm personally very proud of it xD

*deleted*

• Upvote 1