Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
Obelisk

Which detective would you like to see more of?

Which of these detectives would you like to see more of?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these detectives would you like to see more of?

• Heizo Hattori
    • Yusaku Kudo
    • Saguru Hakuba
    • Furuyo Senma
    • Harufumi Mogi
    • Shukuzen Ogami
    • Ikumi Soda

Well one of my favorite episodes from detective conan is "The Gathering of the Detectives! Shinichi Kudo vs. Kaitou Kid" It featured quite a few renowed detectives in the dective conan universe although no future or past has been shown of these characters. Also, there is still Heiji's father Heizo Hattori and Yusaku Kudo. Unfotunately there seems to be very little to no plot development involving these characters.

There is two questions I wanted to ask.

1: Which one intrigues you the most?

2: Who do you think would be the best detective out of these seven?

Shinichi and Heiji are obviously no match for their fathers while they are good characters and great detectives I didn't bother to list them. Also, I listed Saguru Hakuba because little has been shown of him.

I am unaware if there was a previous post like this one. Sorry if I made a duplicate thread!

I want to see more of Hakuba's character in the manga because I've mostly seen him in magic kaito except for the few chapters in DC where they went to that mansion you mentioned and then when Conan and Hattori went to the detective koushien. 

It feels as if they could afford to use him a lot more since we so rarely see him. I don't know, I've read so many fanfics where they completely butcher his character and it's kind of a pity because he can have his nice -albeit arrogant- moments sometimes.

When it comes to skill I'd say Kudou Yusaku. Although it's not really for certain since I haven't seen too much of Hattori's father either.

But as you said, Shinichi loses in a match against his father and I've never really seen Yusaku fail.

To be honest, I really wouldn't mind more appearances from him either, but I guess that's what we'll get now in the more recent chapters!