Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
Gammalad

Subbed Episodes on my Kindle

Hey I was wondering, where could I go about getting subbed episodes of Case Closed for my Kindle/Tablet? I am just about to finish season 5 of the english dub, but I want to continue watching more of the show (I have been watching it at the gym and to say the least its been helping me keep at it) Since FUNimation won't be dubbing anymore for a loooong time, the next best thing is to download subs, but where would I go about doing this? Any help would be great!

If you have downloaded MP4 versions of subbed episodes, they should be compatible with the kindle and the embedded subs should work.

MKV, which the latest and currently only sub group is using, wont work. The episodes will play but the subtitles will not show up.

Your best bet is finding MP4 versions of episodes. You can message me and I will hook you up. I won't say much in this public area due to legal issues with FUNimation, but I have the entire series to the latest episode in MP4 format.