Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
HermioneXHaibara

An other new member,,

OMG I just realized that I didn't intoduce my self yet,I thought I posted that topic about myself here,Ok whatever! xD

So first of all, hello everyone,I'm HermioneXHaibara,I prefer to be called as my username,or Hermione cause I'm sure being called Haibara will let me feel so .....weird! xD

I like Haibara Ai so much,she's my fav character not just in DC but in the whole anime world,And maybe some of you are wondering If I like her so much then why would I prefer to be called Hermione instead of Haibara??

Well here's the reason why,Hermione Granger is my fav character from the (real world xD ) and maybe there's somebody out there who her username is Haibara,So (for me) that would be weird so....!

Anyway my fav color is PinkFushia(and no I'm not that girly! )And by the way am I the only one here who posts the subjects/replys in a color which is other than black,because if it's so,,,that would be weird too! :D

I'm a funny,nice person,somehow dark!!!

I loved this site so much since the first time I saw it,Thank you google!! :mrgreen:

I'de love to meet some DC fans from all around the world,That would be great!

I'm sure we'll be really cool friends,,,

Talk to ya soon.

~HermioneXHaibara

Hi! I'm Julia and i'm 11.

Do you have a youtube account? 'cause i've watch a few videos by a similar username.

I love this site too. It's the best DC fan website in the world.

I like purple!

Nice to meet you! ^^

Yes I have an account on you tube with the same name,That's me! :mrgreen:

I like purpel ,It's also one of my fav colors too!

Hello HermioneXHaibara! :)

It's great to see you on the forum! I remember how we first met on Twitter. And one thing I can say so far: You're one energetic DC fan lol! :D (which is totally awesome)

I'm glad you're having fun around here and that you like the site!

Oh and HxH is also the acronym for another awesome anime: Hunter x Hunter. So, that's x2 awesome already! :P