Detective Conan World
theownerer

The Burning Fruit of Fate

Note: this isn't as long as my other stories...only because this doesn't have anything to do with DConan. Note: from watching Detective Conan you guys should know 110 is the Japanese police number. I will update as soon as I have more ideas, so you should follow this topic! I only stopped at where I did because I ran out of ideas, feel free to contribute ideas in the comments.

"Detective, I did not kill her, it was the one who sent it!"

"Rin, do you want an orange?" I asked, "sure!" was Rin's response. As I was peeling the orange, on the inside was marker spelling: "11-9-12-12          8-5-18 ! 

11-9-12-12         18-9-14 !" 

That was the first time I saw "it", being a detective, I immediately knew right away it was a code, and it was meant for me. "Rin! We have a code!" Rin came immediately, and I shared the code with her. 

Hours Later

"UGH!! This code...it...it makes me mad..." I said, "Calm down Kage" Rin said. Then, it hit me, these numbers, represent the letters in the alphabet! I quickly scrawled on a piece of paper: A1 B2 C3 D4 E5 F6 G7 H8 I9 J10 K11 L12 M13 N14 O15 P16 Q17 R18 S19 T20 U21 V22 W23 X24 Y25 Z 26

I had finally solved the code, and the code shocked me it read : Kill her! Kill Rin! Rin was more shocked than I was. There were a bunch of questions in my head. "Who do you think the sender is, Kage?" asked Rin "Well I'd guess it have to be someone who is close with you and I , he or she would have to know both of us like oranges to put the message in one of the oranges."

The Next Day

I wake up, I couldn't find her on my bed, i thought of that code again, I thought she got kidnapped, but that I found out, was not true. She got kidnapped and got taken outside to be hung. My mind was everywhere, I couldn't wrap around the fact that Rin was gone, the code..."Since I couldn't kill her, whoever sent the code must have been here last night to hang her!" On her body after I took her down, on her shirt I saw that it said "Call me! Here is my number: G-A-L      D-I-E       F-A-T-E, my name...you'll find out if you can solve this code, "Even me whom has who has no shadow, has a wodahs, I am someone who can be called GAK, yes...that is my name, gak, one who has no shadow, one who is tiny, I have the reverse of a shadow, a wodahs!

"Damn! All these codes...I just want to find the one who killed Rin...okay think calmly." "I am one who has no shadow... instead I have a wodahs..." "I spelled wodahs differently many times until I got to the point of finding out that wodahs was the reversed spelling of shadow, an anagram!"

"  Let's see..."one who is tiny..."  "

"That should mean...he doesn't have a beginning, so, he must want me to not look at the capital letters , but he's been tricky so far, so he must want me to look at the capital letters and ignore all other ones! So this means...that the code means that he is

Egak, I used capital letters to spell it, the E in even means E, GAK means Gak, so if you put that together Egak is born!"

"Let's see, the Gal Die Fate is next...if I use the quickly scrawled letters and numbers, I get his number! Which is 7-1-7     4-9-5     6-1-2-5!"

I got my phone and called him, when  he picked up, his voice was raspy, sounded like he was drunk. "I can't believe her friend turned into such a person" I whispered to myself.

" I see you have solved the codes and you probably want revenge on me, right? " Egak asked.

" No, I don't want to become a murderer like you, I will make you confess to the crime of killing Rin! "

"Oh? But haven't you heard of this quote? " A detective who uses his deductive powers to corner a suspect and then does nothing to stop them from committing suicide is no better than a murderer." It should be from your favorite show, Detective Conan, you are a detective, I am a suspect, and I am at a top of a building right now, if you can try and stop me...using this code: leave  your agency, hang Rin's body up again, and go to the house known as 'The Inferno House'.

As I left my agency, I hung Rin's body up again.

"Oh my God!" people were pointing and screaming at me and Rin's body. "Call 110! Call 110!" said the people who were screaming.

"Damn! This must have been what Egak was hoping for, people to find me hanging Rin's body! Great, now they'll arrest me." I said to myself.

The police arrived immediately on the spot and they took me away, even when I tried to show them the proof of Egak sending codes and him killing Rin, they still took me away.