Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
theownerer

A Letter To Him + Part 2: Black Organization: Revival!

First of  all, I am happy this is my 6th story post.

Note: I double spaced some words in the story because of a request by someone.Ran's point of view.

Comments are appreciated!

Suggestions anyone?

"Shinichi...Shinichi...don't...don't leave me!"

"Ran-neechan?" Conan asked. I responded, "Conan...why are you hugging my breasts so tightly...?!" I saw that Conan's face turned red immediately. 

I went into my room and started furiously writing a letter, to Shinichi.

Dear Shinichi,

You're really an idiot aren't you, today Conan started hugging my breasts, I think he's a pervert, but I really enjoy him too. When will you be coming back from America? I bet you already forgot about me and everyone at Teitan High. I really miss you, why won't you send me any mail anymore, are you too busy with your detective work even in America? I heard in America, there were no crimes, but I guess I was wrong. Shinichi, I want to escape into our place, alone, just like what we did when we were kids. From, Ran

"Ran-neechan...I...I am sorry about touching and hugging your breasts, exactly like what we used to do,remember? We used to go up to the roof of our school and sleep together, and I would touch you where you didn't want to be touched." Conan said.        

"Conan...how...do you know all that?" I responded, my voice was shaky.

"Ran, I know all this because I am Shinichi, I love you. I'm sorry that you have to see me like this, a little kid. I was drugged, turned into a little kid by an evil organization, remember that day, the one where I left you there at the amusement park? That's where it happened. Ever since then, I've been knocking Kogoro out with this tranquilizer, and I have been fighting this organization with Haibara who was in the organization, but drugged herself to escape." I then said that I would join Conan and Haibara to help them return back into their adult form.

9 Years Later

"Oi, Ran! Wait!" Shinichi said as he dropped down on one knee. Then, he did the most surprising thing, "Ran, will you...will...you...will you marry me?" I nodded, as I was too surprised for words.

STORY 2!!!!! Black Organization: Revival!

This story takes place 8 years later of when my last story ended, this is after Ran got married, had a baby named Avalon, lives in America...so yeah. lets start this story!

Note: I was very sleepy when I was writing this, so some of it isn't done because, I will go to sleep after revealing something.

"Mama! I found this in the attic, I cannot read Kanji or Katakana, can you read it to me?" asked Avalon "Sure Avalon, I'll read it to you" I said "This paper says

Dear Shinichi,

You're really an idiot aren't you, today Conan started hugging my breasts, I think he's a pervert, but I really enjoy him too. When will you be coming back from America? I bet you already forgot about me and everyone at Teitan High. I really miss you, why won't you send me any mail anymore, are you too busy with your detective work even in America? I heard in America, there were no crimes, but I guess I was wrong. Shinichi, I want to escape into our place, alone, just like what we did when we were kids. From,Ran

As I ended reading that letter, my tears fell onto the paper. "Mama...what's wrong? Why are you crying?" asked Avalon I left the room just as she was about to finish the sentence. Shinichi... why have you gone missing again? Was it another evil organization? You promised to be with me forever...why? As i opened the door to leave the house, there was a body that looked like Shinichi's body at my doorstep. Then, after years of training from Shinichi I noticed that he had water near his lips, I immediately thought back to when Shinichi was fed the Aptx4869. This must've been a drug that made him old and actually suffer the effects of being old! He's gone...Then, out of the corner of my eye I saw a note saying - Huangjiu and Soju -   "I didn't know there was another branch..."

I ran over to Haibara's house and made her examine it. She said "this drug...it's the drug they were making me work on , it makes you not die...it's the opposite of APTX4869, but apparently, the people they have over there are idiots, they made it so the person grows old. This drug's name is AAIP! "Haibara, let's hunt down the organization again, like we used to."

NOTE I  am leaving out Story 3 only because this post might be getting too long.