Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
Conanlicious

Conanlicious's Art Thread

So, I am trying my best to get to know the forums now I am reading each guide in the section. I wanted to share my art with you guys too, but yesterday I was scared at first, but I had a chance to have a nice welcome to many. ^^

So then I decided today, why not make a art thread to share your artwork with others?

My work is used in GIMP, Paint Tool Sai, MS Paint, and Paint.Net with a mouse and laptop. No tablet or anything else [Though my mom's buying me one on my birthday.] But still, I am talented like many other people. ;)

So I'll share mine with all of you. I hope you enjoy it. ^^

1.) Vermouth Vs. Autumn

_______f1r2t_0f_th3_ye4r________by_owlci

Yeah. This is one heck of a enormous file, you say.

Speaking of gigantic images, this one took me 2 and a half days to do it last year on the last month of 2012. I tried very hard to do Vermouth's lip, but I went all "UGH" because I hate doing people with lipsticks. I mean, I drew my OC Autumn [Give me a message if you want to learn more about her. BTW, she's a girl.] very well, but doing Vermouth was a huge disappointment. I feel sorry for doing this. The mind I have doesn't seem to make things come to life that well. ^^;

2.) ChrysalShin

shinichi_x_chrysalis_by_owlcitymechatron

I drew this on paper when I got bored on a Saturday night. I was kinda laughing because I never shipped a human with a pony. Not even once, but little did I know my friends from DeviantArt would be shipping it, too. -_-

3.) Shinichi 'Jimmison Brodson' Kudou

____prescription_____by_owlcitymechatron

I also drew this by accident. I was inspired by a My Little Pony fanfic called Cupcakes, which I would not let you read because it can give you the chills in your sleep. After I was finished reading the fanfic [And watching the episode of MLP called Party of One.], I wanted to draw the 'Pinkamena' version of Shinichi Kudo, which I used to think it was good.... But now I trying to remake this... While school work is in my way.

I have tons of more art. I can share more if you like. ^^

• Upvote 1

I know. I am trying really hard to improve, but the talented art gets the best of me. :(

Anyhows~

Here's more.

1.) More Jimmison.

_____o_n_e_t_r_u_t_h______by_owlcitymech

This was done on MS Paint. I feel kinda proud for this because I was inspired by a game called Portal. The game was magnificent. So I decided to draw Shinichi in a way Tim Burton would somewhat do. :/

2.) Autumn / Korudo Tosho [コルド としょ]

dc__autumn_doodles_and_sketches_by_owlci

This is one of my Detective Conan OCs named Autumn. She is an exiled member of the Black Organization and she is 36 years old. Here Zodiac is a Virgo and her birthday is in September 9th. She is the enemy of Vermouth and plans to KILL her by joining another syndicate unknown to them. The reason of her chipped ear because she tried to murder Vodka for picking on her when he didn't mean it, but Vermouth shot her three times while they fought.

She is also a novelist for writing horror stories to give people chills. She only did one book that was full of action and adventure.

• Upvote 1