Detective Conan World
dfjkiller

Ai x Mitsuhiko

thats #3!!! lets keep em comin ^-^

1. there was that ep with the traitor higo(soccer player)-ai's fav player, and how she leaned against mitsuhiko placing her ear next to his trying to listen to the outcome of the game...(tacticalwolf)

2. that ep where she was having trouble with static electricity... just by saying something was and sort of ordering for it like a princes (not directed to anyone directly) she got him to get the flashlight out so that she didn't have to worry about getting shocked.... hmmm i know there were more... (tacticalwolf)

3.I think that she purposely said to ayumi when she said that they have found a mystical sea creature(to make mitsuhiko and genta....) (Shuuichi Akai)

basically... i just like keeping topics alive and well ^-^ anyways, its always fun to list things since people can always comment on the list...

also we are mainly the only ones active (other than a few others) currently its like only 5 people are actually on often... it feels kinda deserted around here.. and once i'm back in school i'm gonna not be on as often TT.TT

basically... i just like keeping topics alive and well ^-^ anyways, its always fun to list things since people can always comment on the list...

also we are mainly the only ones active (other than a few others) currently its like only 5 people are actually on often... it feels kinda deserted around here.. and once i'm back in school i'm gonna not be on as often TT.TT

Which is why I'm not on much.........school...

yup, because, she is somehow 'making' him want to do it for her, i mean, she may not be directly asking him, but it still takes advantage of his feelings, knowing he might do so

but ai didn't use him directly, he was 'used' by the old lady.....

and do you think that case with the exploding car and the static electricity counts as ai using mitsuhiko? like how she said something like the umbrella (or whatever the object was) was in the car... and mitsuhiko hurriedly got it... i think it counts... although ai didn't direct it at him specifically, but she would know that he would offer right?

1. there was that ep with the traitor higo(soccer player)-ai's fav player, and how she leaned against mitsuhiko placing her ear next to his trying to listen to the outcome of the game...(Tacticalwolf)

2. that ep where she was having trouble with static electricity... just by saying something was and sort of ordering for it like a princes (not directed to anyone directly) she got him to get the flashlight out so that she didn't have to worry about getting shocked.... hmmm i know there were more...(Tacticalwolf)

3. The case with that manor with chess pieces. The old grandma thingi(Shuuichi Akai)

4.exploding car and the static electricity counts as ai using mitsuhiko? like how she said something like the umbrella (or whatever the object was) was in the car... and mitsuhiko hurriedly got it... i think it counts... although ai didn't direct it at him specifically, but she would know that he would offer right?(Tacticalwolf)

(4 so far)

ya, but if we wanted to get all of them, we'd have to go rummaging through most of the series to find it *sigh* i can try, but it will have to be over thanksgiving break in a few weeks...

I envy you... my weeks ahead are all packed with projects, meetings, tests and examination... Must wait till Christmas holiday comes...

don't worry, mine are filled with that crap too, but i'm just looking towards the light... sadly that light will have a dark, dark shadow since one teacher aaaaalways wants to give projects over thanksgiving break -.-