Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
Miss Smiles

Latest television shows

Yep! This thread dedicated to this, but don't confused with other thread of current tv show, because if you come across one you can recommend here. If watch new ones you like, come here to show!

I have one, it's Chicago FIre! It start taking by storm, now at Australia heading to Philippines, I wonder when it headed to Singapore. I've been watching online, so it's 13+, if you don't like to watch gore you don't have to watch, but majorly the story is about family and friendship show. i think Chelsea will like the show. Throughout the episodes it's about family and friendship struggle at Chicago more than their profession. What attracted to me to show is Jesse Spencer and their profession, do you know how cool they looked?!?!

There's no cops I know one. :/

Anyway, what I mean by gore I mean that, because each episode is like Gosho's style but realistic so fourteen year old above may find DC better than CF,  if you're into police type like CSI you can handle gore in CF.