Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
theownerer

The Life of Shinichi

Note:This is my second story, to check out my other story click here:http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/forum/topic/4344-the-unsolvable-mystery/'>My link and to see the second chapter: http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/forum/topic/4346-the-unsolvable-mystery-chapter-2/'>My link This story will be about the Shinichi's past (made up of course)! It will be written in DIARY/JOURNAL format. Note: only one part of this story is taken from the anime, but i also change it. Sometimes i take it out of diary format and put it into characters and talking , but then it goes back to diary.
Without further ado...

May 4th
Today is my birthday! I'm now 7! My parents got me a journal to write my thoughts in, I think it's stupid, but I will try it out for now. At school today , Ran and I played with each other, and she keeps saying there's a ghost in our school, so we will sneak into the school to look for this 'ghost'.

At Night
Okay time to search for this so called 'ghost'! I'm so excited to prove her wrong, I have a crush on Ran.

"Ran, where was it you heard the ghost appears?" asked Shinichi, "in the library" replied the shaking Ran hiding behind me. As I came closer to the library i noticed a silhouette and told Ran to hide somewhere.I open the door and walk in and I see a man dressed in white with a monocle covering his right eye. He gives me a smirk, and says "Kaito Kid" and he gave me a card saying 'Solve this mystery before the Sun meets the horizon , then look south, west, east, west, north, west, south'