Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
theownerer

The Unsolvable Mystery Chapter 2

Note: Summary of last chapter is always first for me.
To read the last chapter:http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/forum/topic/4344-the-unsolvable-mystery/
Another Story:http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/forum/topic/4347-the-life-of-shinichi/

Ran started getting suspicious about whether Conan was really Shinichi or not, and she started observing his habits when he reads a book, and discovers it's the same habits (and she thinks back about all the times she had a bath with Conan... and starts blushing so much and she's about to kick a certain someone)

Okay lets get started!

Conan looks up and is scared; his face is frozen, "R-R-Ran-neechan..." "oi oi what's all the commotion?!!" asked the very idiotic Mouri. "Nothing Dad!" said Ran while still glaring at Conan and is in a kick position , while Conan can still see her panties, but she doesn't care. "Shit! Shit! Shit!Gotta get away , gotta get away!" But, when he looked up again, Ran was already swinging her leg around to kick him, he got up and tried to run away as fast as he could, he opened up his tranquilizer and immediately darted Ran. Now that Ran knows his identity, he ran away from Mouri Detective Agency and went to the Professor's house and quickly told him everything that had happened. When Conan told Haibara everything and that he was going to move in with her and Agasa, but mostly her, she didn't understand what was going on at all.
When Haibara and Conan went to sleep, they slept in the same bed, and Conan; (envious of Conan) was told to stay outside until Haibara is done changing, but he peeped in, and when Haibara saw this; she was going to give Conan more APTX.

NEXT DAY

"I want to go into the bath more with Ran... I want her chest to touch my back..." cried Conan