Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
Detective S.H

Are you Jealous?

How was it?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. How was it?

Conan was staring out the window waiting for Ran-neechan to make lunch.Just then Ran-neechan came back but she was not alone.The person with her was Araide-sensei.

Conan asked her what as he doing here.She replied "Oh I thought it would be nice to invite him to lunch because I was going to make Steak today." Araide-sensei just came in the room and said "Hi Conan-kun."

Conan didn't say anything in return.Ran saw this and quickly changed the topic.When she went to the kitchen to prepare the meat, Conan started glaring at Araide-sensei behind his back.

Kogorou ojisan was playing Mahjong with his friends till midnight so he would not be in time for some Steak.

Ran-neechan just caught him glaring at Araide sensei.She thought that she will have a talk with Conan-kun after Araide-sensei left.

After the tasty lunch Araide-sensei said thank you to Ran-neechan and went back to the hospital.

Conan was in his room so Ran-neechan went in his room and said"Conan-kun What happened?"

Conan replied his voice muffled "Nothing." "I saw you glaring at Araide-sensei,why is that?" said Ran-nee chan sternly.

"Well..Well Ran-nee chan it is just t.hat...."Conan had to think of an excuse fast and thought of it but was kind of embarassed of saying it but he had no choice.

He said" It's because shinichi-neesan said."Ran-neechan asked why."It's because he has a crush on you!"

Ran just sat down looking stunned."What...?...Conan-kun you misunderstood everything.Well the truth is I like Shinichi okay, not Araide-sensei."

Conan blushed at this "Okay...."