Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
MeitanteiSnow

Hi!

Hiya, MeitanteiSnow~ Welcome to DCW :D

This thread is basically all about you, so why not tell us a bit more about yourself?

To change your profile picture, by the way, click "Edit my Profile" on your page. To change your profile picture, or the one on your member page, click the option "Change Photo". And if you wanna change your avatar, or the picture you use on the forums, go to "Change Avatar" right below it. Pretty simple, ne?

Again, welcome to DCW! Remember to post around, make friends, and have fun! ^_^

~Sakila

ありがと、みんあ-さん!I started watching conan last year, ummm..... I learned a lot about from it, lol.... My favourite character is really hard to choose because I like all of them, even the recurring ones like Hakuba Saguru. They should do a real detective battle that includes Kuroba Kaito or Kaito Kid. I enjoy the Magic Kaito series, I mean who doesn't even though I am not a Kaito kid fan. So,yeah.... Stuff like that. I could talk about conan all day. But I have a lot of missing eraser cases to solve, so Great Detective Snow out! XD