Detective Conan World
Maltavite

A case made by a GTA gamer

On 13 October, a man named Luka Klebov found dead at his car with a Bratva named Elca Tudoran near Beika Park. Luka was shot twice in the head and ten in the chest. Elca was shot seven times at chest and twice at head. An hour before their death, they are confront a Romanian mob, Andre Tudoran and a clerk, Wataru Kurosaki. A controversy rose up after the police and FBI found the culprit weapon inside a Chervolet Celebrity: A PM md. 63 and PPS-43

There was several clues at the crime scene:

There's several 7.62x25 rounds and 7.62x39 rounds around the victim's car

A mail found near Luka's corpse. The mail reads: This is the vengeance ten years ago

The following people are the 5 suspect:

Andrei Klebov: Luka's older brother.

Motive: Luka framed him in Vladivostok and sentenced ten years at Vorkuta. He seeking revenge however he says he cant use the AK.

Can Drive-By: yes

Have a weapon: MAC-10

Wataru Kurosaki: A clerk in a bank

Motive: Luka have some debt to him and he want to repay him. He have a firearms, Makarov pistol but he is master at fire arms

Can Drive-By: no

Have a weapon: Makarov Pistol

Andre Tudoran: Romanian Mob and Elca's cousin

Motive: He hate his cousin for he killing his girlfriend two years ago. He own the Celebrity

Can Drive-By: Yes

Have a weapon: A Pistol Mitralieră model 1963/1965

Vailan Oskov: Owner of the bar

Motive: Disliked Elca for his careless driving

Have a weapon: no

Allen Walther: A tourist

Motive: His sister are commuted suicide by Elca's fault

Have a weapon: PPS-43

At first it looks like it is Tudoran and Walther. As the former owns the car and an ak which could be converted to use 7.62x25 Tokarev rounds or use 7.62x39, he is extremely suspicious. Walther owning a PPS is funny to me, as the Walther PPS is a firearm. But the ammunition matches.

In a way, it seems that several the suspects joined together to kill him. Tudoran could have provided the car. The guns they found could belong to the bar owner who didn't have a weapon and to Walther who owns a match of the PPS.

It looks like the lower 3 suspects worked together to kill Elca. It's possible that Elca became intoxicated at the bar and hit Tudoran's girlfriend with his car, which killed her. Allen or Vailan could be related to the girlfriend, more likely Vailan which is why he hates his reckless driving. Perhaps Elca was dating Allen's sister, something happened because of his car accident that killed Tudoran's girfriend, which caused her to become depressed and later commit suicide.

Also, the note may have been left to incriminate Luka's brother, who wanted revenge. Looks like Luka was killed as a cover-up right now~

It could be possible that the first two suspects killed Luka and left the note, but I doubt either victim would stick around to be caught by a separate group, and the message would be too incriminating to leave.

There are a lot of other possibilities, but this is my current opinion. I'll look more thoroughly later...

I had something similar in mind, tho not thought out to that extent. But then I got stuck on a thought:

"If a Romanian worked with someone to kill them, why would they leave the weapons in his car, knowing that it would instantly make them the suspects".

Possibly, but he just left the PM md.63 in the car.

I'll resume to part two:

After FBI interrogating the five suspect, Andre says his md.63 are not filled but someone 'borrow' his gun for a $10000. He also says the 7,62x25 mm casing near the victim's car just a 'set-up' and the PPS was never used by Walther.

And he suspects both Andrei and Allen are trying to frame Vailan and he by hide the md.63 at Vailan car's trunk.

Hidemi Hondou, a witness tell the FIB she watch a man dress in black hoodie and olive pants, carrying a duffel bag. That man dropping his bag, withdrew a Romanian AK (PM md.63) and open fire at the car. He then put the md.63 into the bag and pulled out a automatic pistol. She heard nine gunfire and the man get into a car near the victim's car and drive away after put the weapon at the trunk of the car...

And he suspects both Andrei and Allen are trying to frame Vailan and he by hide the md.63 at Vailan car's trunk.

You mean, Andre Tudoran's trunk? Because you stated at the beginning that PM md. 63 and PPS-43 were found inside of Chervolet Celebrity.

If the witness saw that that man took out from his bag md. 63, and after shooting from it, returned it to the bag, and took out a automatic pistol, then fired 9 times, that would mean that the same person fired from both weapons. The only machine pistol we're aware of here is MAC-10. I'm not really an expert with weapons, but maybe it's possible that Andrei Klebov rented the md. 63 from Andre, and used md. 63 first, to kill Luka Klebov, then used MAC-10 to kill Elca Tudoran. Why were there 7.62x25 rounds at the scene then? 7.62x25 Tokarev rounds were replaced in Russian service by overpressure versions of the 9×19mm Parabellum. MAC-10 uses 9×19mm Parabellum rounds. If it's possible to put Tokarev rounds in MAC-10 instead of Parabellum, then that could explain the rounds on the scene and 9 shots from the machine pistol.

But then, that PPS-43 that was found in the trunk is problematic.

Other than that, if the witness saw the murderer, she had to see the car he put the bag in as well. Did she remember the model or recognized it? Was it Chervolet or not?

Not a Chevrolet. Hidemi remembered A white 1969 Buick Riviera GS drove by an American

Andre's car: Chevrolet Celebrity. He stated Andrei and Allen are hid the weapon at his car

My thoughts led me in totally different direction this time. Well, this is what happened (from my sight of view of course):

Andrei Klebov rented Andre Tudoran's md. 63 for $10000 as well as he bought a PPS-43 knowing that Luka and Elca will meet with Andre and Wataru. After their meeting, he got into his accomplice's car (white 1969 Buick Riviera GS) whom he met somewhere along with getting his MAC-10 (because that's an American weapon), and they've followed Luka and Elca to the park. When they stopped, Andrei stopped as well. He exited his car dressed in black hoodie and olive pants, carrying a duffel bag. Dropping his bag, he withdrew a Romanian AK (PM md.63) and open fire at Luka, shooting him twice in the head and ten times in the chest. Then he putted the md.63 back into the bag, pulled out an automatic pistol, and shot Elca seven times at chest and twice at head (equally to nine shots) with 7.62x25 Tokarev rounds instead of 9×19mm Parabellum rounds to mislead the police (Elca was killed because he was a witness of the crime). Right after that, he left the letter near Luka's corpse that said "This is the vengeance ten years ago". Then he got back to the car (accomplice's) near the victim's car, putted the weapons in the trunk of the car, got in it and drove back near to the Chevrolet. He then putted Andre's md. 63 together with PPS-43 he bought, in Chevrolet to clear the suspicion from himself. In the end, he told his accomplice to drive the car away.

Well, this was my first full-time deduction so it probably isn't the correct one and has some holes which I currently can't see. I would be grateful if someone could represent those holes to me. And the whole deduction feels kinda suspicious, counting that before your second part, my line of thoughts was completely different.

Did you know who drove the white Riviera?

Well, the only one from the suspects that could be American would be Allen Walther, the tourist.

But, by my deduction,

the American driver is unknown to us. If Allen is the driver, then it would contradict my deduction at the part where they're putting PPS-43 in the Chevrolet, because that was the same model of weapon that Allen had. No one would purposely make him/herself a suspect.