Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
Miss Smiles

Batman trilogy saga

They are major hit!!! But I didn't get a chance to watch first one and I'm getting chance to watch soon by buying DVD. How many here speculating Robin will have his own movie? In past I did watch Batman, in old version, and this one or sequel had me hype because of the clown as that movie is my favorite. Actually I want to watch Robin, I will pay ticket to watch one if it's same director creating and Robin is my favorite character. I find Anne Hathaway is way too cool playing badass to core- When I watch I feel like I'm part of Mafia as it was longest battle or war. This is war movie when human cosplay! Anyone likes the movie? Anyone hates the movie? Anyone wants more? I actually want more, I like the story and plot.

batman begins was good

the dark knight good

the dark knight rises sucked, i dont know if i should  compare him to spider-man or say  spider-man was better

But when you look back at all of them... Nolan did  left out some great things about batman, in the last one a lot actually 

batman begins was good

the dark knight good

the dark knight rises sucked, i dont know if i should  compare him to spider-man or say  spider-man was better

But when you look back at all of them... Nolan did  left out some great things about batman, in the last one a lot actually

The last one didn't sucked that bad. But the plot twists, I think ruined the movie. The antagonist girl(I forgot her name), never thought she was the enemy. But really great series made by Nolan, I'm really a fan of him. Inception and this and waiting for Interstellar.

The last one didn't sucked that bad. But the plot twists, I think ruined the movie. The antagonist girl(I forgot her name), never thought she was the enemy. But really great series made by Nolan, I'm really a fan of him. Inception and this and waiting for Interstellar.

with the first 2 isd some problems that i can kinda let go...so 

as for the third i have to corect my post

cause the first and second were awesome i was expecting a better batman movie and ended up not liking it

but i have watched it not to long ago, with no high expectation, and ended up liking it.

but the third had a lot of problems

with the first 2 isd some problems that i can kinda let go...so 

as for the third i have to corect my post

cause the first and second were awesome i was expecting a better batman movie and ended up not liking it

but i have watched it not to long ago, with no high expectation, and ended up liking it.

but the third had a lot of problems

What problems? Plotholes?

I would say the second one is the best. Ledger just killed it. It really peaked there but they weren't able to create atleast the same atmosphere in the third

i thought that he wasnt stealth enough or a fighting champ, i did not like the battank, i think as a younger batman he should have had the batmobile, the fighting scenes were noting special, hie can fall from the moon and be ok, too much destruction for one that protects gotham (on his side, he cant controle the crminals), dents half body was burned and he is alive, not to mention his body feels fine, those are the first 2

ofc that movies will  have problems, but i still like these two alot

as for the third

bane was not great (cant understand him ) and at the end it killed it for me

that hole  in africa, and that he got back like god knows how, the double ending, tallia was not special like i wanted

i can list bunch of thing, but i ll  save it for now

i thought that he wasnt stealth enough or a fighting champ, i did not like the battank, i think as a younger batman he should have had the batmobile, the fighting scenes were noting special, hie can fall from the moon and be ok, too much destruction for one that protects gotham (on his side, he cant controle the crminals), dents half body was burned and he is alive, not to mention his body feels fine, those are the first 2

ofc that movies will have problems, but i still like these two alot

as for the third

bane was not great (cant understand him ) and at the end it killed it for me

that hole in africa, and that he got back like god knows how, the double ending, tallia was not special like i wanted

i can list bunch of thing, but i ll save it for now

Yeah, I thought bane was the main antagonist then lol he just turned into a pawn and became not that strong in the end. And lol, he was all beaten there. It wasn't thoroughly explained how he had get back.

Dunno bout dent but his character is fine though it's very thin.

And as for the fighting scene, I would say that's because it's a nolan film. He focuses more on the plot

there is no such thing as a perfect movie

the first two were as close as they could

i do have problems with the marvel ones

Never did watch the marvel ones. Yup, I agree, and I think you cannot just avoid plot holes too.