Detective Conan World
Tooru Amuro

Members Entertainment

6 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree to add this to this site?

What if we start a mini online radio station on this site like where the music that is playing is those of DC's soundtracks from before to the latest (song request may or may not be accepted) and if it is acceptable, then there is a special day every week where the number of requests for each song is summed up and it is played from the top 10 most requested up to top 1 most requested songs. It may also provide entertainment to my co-members here who were using this forum. :D

I stated this in the ideas and suggestions thread that you posted in.

DCW is trying to maintain total legality here. I think you are thinking that you can just play the OSTs and OPs and EDs without consequence. This is not so. Even Spotify, which had no issues in Europe was attacked when it first came to the states. Basically, you need to gain the rights to each song, each radio station has different methods to gaining the rights to play their music choices over air, and there are several avenues. So in order for this idea to work you would have to get the permission from the respective rights holders for internet broadcast. A lot of services I know of only do it in a day to day basis as well... so you have to send song requests to get cleared the day of broadcast...

If this site would be legal, and by legal I mean that the DC team actually knows this site and tell that this is the main DC site rights would not be a problem but I think this site was just a fan based site and making it legal would be very hard... so the idea wasn't good after all

If this site would be legal, and by legal I mean that the DC team actually knows this site and tell that this is the main DC site rights would not be a problem but I think this site was just a fan based site and making it legal would be very hard... so the idea wasn't good after all

They do know about this site. It's why there was a DMCA request for the videos. The issue is that obtaining rights for broadcast is very tricky, and there is a bit of red tape to get through to make it happen.