Detective Conan World
Black Demon

[SPOILER DISCUSSION] File 818-824 (Mystery Train)

Gin was not very convinced by Sherry's death(he didn't seem happy in this file),so maybe he'll go after her in the future by himself instead of counting on Vermouth.

you're right, It's weird,

he wanted to kill everyone on the train, including Vermouth (no surprise there) but Bourbon too, ok, the never got along, but they're still members of the BO. I really don't know what's next, we're in a pretty unclear situation, there's not path to follow. Bourbon, Sera and Okiya are all revealed, feel like when Vermouth got away after the fight with Conan and Jodie.

Okay. Okay.

AASKJHDCOSBC DOSIUB OIBCOSI BXOBXO.

The latest file was just... amazing. I thought Kid was on the train! And Amuro being Bourbon I think we all saw. Same with Okiya being Akai.

Seeing Vermouth tricked was rather interesting.

I'm kinda hoping Kid will have another role later... I can't wait to see will happen next!

Is it just me or did Kogoro's mustache suddenly change back to normal...?

Hmm... I wonder if I missed out some parts of the story...

A question: (Not really a spoiler but...)

Anyone knows what is the reason that Vermouth??? did not reveal the truth about Sherry and Shinichi turning into a kid to the organization?

They did mention that in the manga right?

Hmm... I wonder if I missed out some parts of the story...

A question: (Not really a spoiler but...)

Anyone knows what is the reason that Vermouth??? did not reveal the truth about Sherry and Shinichi turning into a kid to the organization?

They did mention that in the manga right?

Nothing else is revealed besides it might have something to do with Itakura's program. And also Vermouth being sympathetic after Shinichi saved her might possibly be one of the reasons, but there were definitely something more to it.

Nothing else is revealed besides it might have something to do with Itakura's program. And also Vermouth being sympathetic after Shinichi saved her might possibly be one of the reasons, but there were definitely something more to it.

I see...

According to the way they put it in the manga, it does seem like Vermouth being 'sympathetic' isn't the only reason. There seems to be a bigger reason behind it. From her intent and haste to kill, it might have been she wanted to hide something from the organization (could be a secret of hers or something? I don't know), and also after saying that she was sure Sherry was killed, I doubt it will be a comfortable situation for her if she was to reveal it otherwise.

Anyway, I am just interested in Kaitou Kid's appearance this time~ XDDDD I wonder if Kaitou Kid has a part to play in this mess. Seems to be the first time Kaitou Kid had appeared together with the organisation at the same time. (Or was I mistaken?)

There was something I was curious about.

"Scar Akai" saved Conan at the bank where he was about to be killed. Was it most likely Bourbon or Vermouth at the time? Because before, Vermouth saved Conan on the bus where they had been taken hostage. Any thoughts?

There was something I was curious about.

"Scar Akai" saved Conan at the bank where he was about to be killed. Was it most likely Bourbon or Vermouth at the time? Because before, Vermouth saved Conan on the bus where they had been taken hostage. Any thoughts?

I think it was Bourbon, not Vermouth. AFAIK, Bourbon did not give Ai the same BO sensation that Vermouth does. Also, it is common sense to rescue a child being held hostage by a bank robber.

Super Chek mod power abuse: Yes, it was Bourbon at the bank.

• Upvote 1