Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
Eisuke

BO doesn't appear in the anime much?

I've only read the Detective Conan manga so I've decided to start watching the anime but... why isn't the BO in it much. They appeared at the start but for their other appearances they are replaced with random tall guys in trench coats. Like with the shinkansen bombing case and with the Akemi Miyano robbery case. What's going on?

What's going on?

tumblr_lzease9ZTE1r6hae0o1_400.gif

They decided they didn't want to overuse the Black Organization in the early part of the series so they didn't put them in that much in the beginning. Things would change later on.

tumblr_lzease9ZTE1r6hae0o1_400.gif

They decided they didn't want to overuse the Black Organization in the early part of the series so they didn't put them in that much in the beginning. Things would change later on.

Why not overuse them? Most people on this site love cases that involve the BO. They make you feel like you're actually going somewhere with the story.

Why not overuse them? Most people on this site love cases that involve the BO. They make you feel like you're actually going somewhere with the story.

I don't even think most people on this site were alive in 1996.

And to be fair, in 1996 no one had any idea that it would be 2012 and the series would still be continuing today.

And to be fair, in 1996 no one had any idea that it would be 2012 and the series would still be continuing today.

I agree with CC.

I understand the BO is fine and dandy, but even if we were to get what we want, then the BO cases wouldn't even be as special as they are now.

I was just using the people on this site as an example XD I'm just saying is that if you make a story and an interesting premise, people are going to get bored if you don't refer to that interesting premise much. I think this is probably the reason the BO appeared so much at the start of the manga, Aoyama probably wanted to keep people interested to keep the manga in the magazine. If people got bored quickly the series would be at risk of ending quickly.

They stop changing the Black Org to random people after the shinkansen case, but they managed to botch the death of Akemi Miyano.

Directing wise, I think it was poor idea to change the shinkansen case to remove the black org. They could simply move the case by writing an extra filler or two to replace the slot and saved the episodes for a season ender or something.

I was just using the people on this site as an example XD I'm just saying is that if you make a story and an interesting premise, people are going to get bored if you don't refer to that interesting premise much. I think this is probably the reason the BO appeared so much at the start of the manga, Aoyama probably wanted to keep people interested to keep the manga in the magazine. If people got bored quickly the series would be at risk of ending quickly.

The reason why the Black Organization appear so much early on is because, like I said above, no one (not even Gosho) had any idea that it would be 2012 and this series would still be running. The original series was to have enough chapters to make four volumes, but once the series caught enough steam and Gosho had enough ideas, it just kept going.

lol i agree with u btw im only 12 :grin:

Questions on the series like this are best posted in a status update.

While I haven't caught up on the episodes in about 2 months, I've noticed that the anime series falls about 120 to 150 episodes behind the number of files there are. Due to filler episodes and breaks in production, I can't tell exactly, but I believe that somewhere between episodes 675 and 685 we will see the organization again. There have been traces of their activity during scenes involving Bourbon suspects, and will be more when the episodes corresponding to files 799 and beyond are animated. The anime version of files 817-820 should include their open involvement, and should be somewhere around episode 690-700, unless the pattern changes or more filler episodes are added.