Detective Conan World
shioriserashio

a new character named shiori

Hello readers, I want to create a new character wich I hope would apper in the detective conan sereis. if you are reading my discripition please give me your feedback and tell me what you are thinking about it. I like detective conan soo much that i have to give my own opition and ideas wich hopefully appear in the sereies. I am not good at writing stories but I am trying my best.

this story will start of, with the new character and will explain what she will be doing now. about her past will be shown along the story. when I donT HAVE TIME TO CARRY ON WRITING i WILL BE WRITING to be continued. THANK YOU FOR LISTING AND WILL START NOW WITH THE NEW CHARACTER.

Shiori is a 17 years old girl who looks like a boy. she is acting like a boy and is really sociable. you could say she is a real tomboy just like sere. hwe hair is short, shiny red and her eyes are shiny green just like her father. she has the same hair as her mother.

Back ground teller: Tick! Tick! Tick!

lying on the ground shiori said to herself it is not as i expected. we fighted with each other and we were both strong and we kept on fighting till we both were too weak to keep figting. however that person got a backup plan just in case. he gave me something but what was it? it sells of srong alcohol.

Hi, just to let you know, we are a fan site with no relation to the author, Gosho Aoyama, who is Japanese. None of us (as far as I know) have any connection to him or ability to contact him other than the usual snail fan mail. Also, I'm not aware of him ever taking fan suggestions for characters. If you want to write a fanfiction about your character, I think this is the right place to post.

Hello readers, I want to create a new character wich I hope would apper in the detective conan sereis. if you are reading my discripition please give me your feedback and tell me what you are thinking about it. I like detective conan soo much that i have to give my own opition and ideas wich hopefully appear in the sereies. I am not good at writing stories but I am trying my best.

this story will start of, with the new character and will explain what she will be doing now. about her past will be shown along the story. when I donT HAVE TIME TO CARRY ON WRITING i WILL BE WRITING to be continued. THANK YOU FOR LISTING AND WILL START NOW WITH THE NEW CHARACTER.

Shiori is a 17 years old girl who looks like a boy. she is acting like a boy and is really sociable. you could say she is a real tomboy just like sere. hwe hair is short, shiny red and her eyes are shiny green just like her father. she has the same hair as her mother.

Back ground teller: Tick! Tick! Tick!

lying on the ground shiori said to herself it is not as i expected. we fighted with each other and we were both strong and we kept on fighting till we both were too weak to keep figting. however that person got a backup plan just in case. he gave me something but what was it? it sells of srong alcohol.

its a great idea as long as you get the original story writer ayoma gosho to see your post

i have always be called a tomboy so i think its a great idea to show that tomboys arent useless

and also i feel bored of watching the same characters over and over again so ;)