Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
shioriserashio

shiori's live so far

this is my first fic and i struggle with my grammer. however i have a lot of idas so i am writing as good as i can. please feel free to comment be and give me feed back. the way i have wriiten like the main character get found by another person comes from tsukiko. i am not copying her ideas, it is just the grammer, the way she has written. so you see it is just the grammer.

Porlouge Boom!

‘’

Danm! That wasn’t supposed to happen’’! ‘’I feel so weak I think it’s the end.’’ the only thing i knew is, i fell to the ground and feel how my eyes are closing.

chapter one:

it was dark outside when subaru was walking home. on his way he saw someone lying on the wet ground, . he thought it was odd and crouched down and said '' hey little boy you shoudn't sleep at a place like this. he saw the boy is wearing a louse jacket and jeans. it were teenage clothes. when he didn't get respose he touched the boy . he checked the pulse and said'' thank goodness he is alive. however the boy has many wounds and is bleeding a lot. subaru gasped'' oh my god i have to call an ambulance.''

Edited by shioriserashio