Detective Conan World
A L

DUEL MASTERS!

So how many people like DM? How many want episodes that have been long forgotten? Will the japanese ever sub us the cross shock? Feel free to discuss.

The dub was great because it was hilarious, but all in all a terrible trading card game, and I don't think the japanese really have much to do with getting the show subbed elsewhere, unless you mean them selling the license, but I don't see anybody wasting their time with such an abysmal failure honestly

The dub was great because it was hilarious, but all in all a terrible trading card game, and I don't think the japanese really have much to do with getting the show subbed elsewhere, unless you mean them selling the license, but I don't see anybody wasting their time with such an abysmal failure honestly

I play it myself but what I meant is them coming back with more hilarious episodes. I wouldn't mind it getting subbed seriously too since the story is better than yugioh which I see nowadays -_-