Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
A L

What would you do if you find there is a Black Organization but no Conan?

I just recently thought that if the BO is as secretive, than they can be walking among us without us even knowing. And Gosho can also be a part of it, making it a manga so the serious officials don't beleive us. What would you do If you happen to run into a member?

• Upvote 1

Well, if I'll recognize him/her I'd stare for a second but then turn around and run really fast. If I won't recognize... probably nothing then...

I'd be scared for a couple of seconds but grab any bad@$$ friend I can find (My brother is a football player... Muffin can kick MY @$$ with her bare hands AND knows how to use a gun and bows & arrows... Chlo-chan is... Chlo-chan...) and stalk them. And I wouldn't be stupid, either. I'd film it all and take it to the police straight away. (Of course I'd be more careful... that way I won't end up tiny...)

Ask to join as a scientist. I mean, top of the line equipment in biochemistry? Yes please. Chances are they'd make a killer cover for me too and I could make a name for myself in legitimate research as well as the other stuff.

• Upvote 1

Ask to join as a scientist. I mean, top of the line equipment in biochemistry? Yes please. Chances are they'd make a killer cover for me too and I could make a name for myself in legitimate research as well as the other stuff.

O_O" You are a Mad Scientist