Detective Conan World
AngelCoolKid

Konnichiwa, minna-san! First Time here

Hi everyone!

I first learned about Conan when I was 7 years old and I've been a fan ever since. When our local television stopped airing DC,  I have tried catching up online and thru manga. Shinichi was actually my first love (not even real person lmao). I was a huge superfan that I told myself before that I will become a detective when I reach 17 years old (just like Shinichi), or at least a forensics person to help a detective like Shinichi. None of it happened, though. HAHAHA. I'm now 23, finished Biology and currently taking up my Masters in Genetics. I am currently working in a scientific laboratory. I didn't know I'm gonna grow up to be like Haibara =)) maybe deep inside my life goal was to find an antidote for APTX4869! haha just kidding.

I know I'm too old for this anime/manga, but catching up with the episodes still brings me so much fun and excitement. I just hope that Gosho would speed up the main plot, though. It's been almost 2 decades and they are still stuck at the same age!! And there's no major progress with the Black Org. 

I'm glad I found this forum. Nice to meet all of you! 

• Like 1

hello! welcome to DCW!

nice to meet you too, angelcoolkid! I am lupin!

nice introduction! I've been there too, suddenly into all kind of crime and mystery stories. and also thought that being a forensic would be really a cool job!

but then I realized I couldn't stand seeing blood ugh.. lame. I think the more we're getting older the more we want to reminisce with good old stuff,

and hey! we're around the same age! yay! although I'm just catching up with the movies ._.

hope you have a great time in here~