Detective Conan World
yura.tsuki

Akai Shuuichi (and Okiya Subaru?)

For those who don't know Akai Shuuichi and/or don't know what happen to him, don't read this thread yet.

Anyways, for those who had.....

"WWWWWHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!"

Why Akai??? Why did you die???? I wont' accept it! Never!!! >:o

Akai wasn't suppose to die and I don't think he did. What i first thought was that (spoiler) he was acting as Okiya Subaru (aka suposedly-bourbon) but then the stuff that happened with Jodie-sensei just didn't match up. Who the heck is that person that looks like akai shuuichi that showed up at the bank robbery thingy with jodie-sensei? and why was okiya subaru there too with them???

my deductions...i'm willing to be stubborn and say that okiya subaru is really akai shuuichi and that the akai shuuichi look alike is bourbon, trying to just mess with the BO and FBI or something. If i'm wrong, i'll totally accept defeat because i know that Gosho Aoyama-san will just make up a much more intersting or better sounding plot than what i thought up. if i got it right, yatta! ^^

anyways, people, please comment and tell me your thoughts. also, anything about Akai shuuichi or Okiya Subaru or whatever related can be commented on too.

I wouldn't call anyone's deductions stupid (unless it was as stupid as Kogoro's; lol). Like what Shinichi always says, "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." (Although we still haven't eliminated the possibility (which is still high) I can't actually say that as well. xD

Anyway, it's a possibility that a great twist would be something like that. Notice that the night Akai Shuuichi died, Bourbon suddenly joined the Black Organization. It would be hard to fake a death and have the said disguised Akai tell them that he is actually alive.

Knowing that the body is in the hands of the police and was investigated, it sounds like a miracle that he is Akai.

Anyway, good point telling out the possibility. :D

It only leads us to one conclusion- CIA ARE THE MOST SELFISH CHARACTER IN THE BOOK!!! :twisted: If it is not to save Rena, Akai won't die but then, one silver bullet is enough

It only leads us to one conclusion- CIA ARE THE MOST SELFISH CHARACTER IN THE BOOK!!! :twisted: If it is not to save Rena, Akai won't die but then, one silver bullet is enough

Two more better then one is silver bullet.Shinichi and shuu.

i'm a newbie when it comes to forum =) but I'd like to have a word with this topic. I love detective conan so much and I also love deducting ,, hahaha.. but i can't say for sure that I'm good =) about what I think, I really believe that everything that happened during those times up to Akai's (fake) death is part of their plan. Considering Akai and Conan's behavior, planning 3 moves in advance is just their way of fighting. ^^

• Upvote 1

i'm a newbie when it comes to forum =) but I'd like to have a word with this topic. I love detective conan so much and I also love deducting ,, hahaha.. but i can't say for sure that I'm good =) about what I think, I really believe that everything that happened during those times up to Akai's (fake) death is part of their plan. Considering Akai and Conan's behavior, planning 3 moves in advance is just their way of fighting. ^^

You're right!