Detective Conan World
Chiyako-kuniichan

What Manga is the besst?

Definitely not Naruto. I did finish it, though I was not happy with it. It felt so bland, no one died, the dead lived and every battle went on so quick and were just a complete, confusing mess.

Now, I was supposed to tell of the good manga, but the problem is I haven't read any in a long time. Even DC I've stopped reading after DCTP stopped translating it.

Ah well.

Detective Conan and Ace of Diamond.

And since they're both ongoing series, I have this worry I won't be able to keep up until they're completed...

Seriously? I'm so surprised no one mentioned Berserk, out of the ones I've read it's my favorite, and it's probably the best since I just can't see anything surpassing that level, everyone should read it, it's the best thing that happened to manga.

It has amazing art, heck amazing can't describe it, each panel gives a different feeling, it has the most badass character ever: Guts, it's also very very dark though, it has a story that words cannot describe how good it is, and when you read volume 13, your mind would be blown to pieces, it's my favorite manga because of it, the character development is just mind blowing, even side characters that only appear in one arc get more development than most other main characters in other manga, Guts is also probably the most complicated character I've ever seen. If you haven't read Berserk, your missing a lot.

Anyway besides Berserk I'd say Hunter X Hunter, but the art is not that good when it comes to scans online.