Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

The Lonely Hearts Club

Stopwatch, I absolutely agree. Where did you find this pic kaichou? And kaichou, I used your quote for an assignment in one of my classes. I hope you don't mind!

Hmm, I don't mind, but which quote?

Oh. Hehe. I made that myself. Shall I send you the amazing link to make error messages with? Or I can just send you my rotasig pictures thing and you'll have it as I add more error messages to it, since my error messages change.

"I want to be remembered as the girl who always smiles even when her heart is broken, and the one that could always brighten up your day even if she couldn't brighten her own." <----- This was the quote. Sorry I didn't ask earlier. But the question was to write down a quote that was meaningful/compelling, and I really liked this quote, so.... Yeah.

As for the links, send me both! :)

"I want to be remembered as the girl who always smiles even when her heart is broken, and the one that could always brighten up your day even if she couldn't brighten her own." <----- This was the quote. Sorry I didn't ask earlier. But the question was to write down a quote that was meaningful/compelling, and I really liked this quote, so.... Yeah.

As for the links, send me both! :)

*smiles sadly* I love that quote.

http://atom.smasher.org/error/?icon=cake&title=ALERT!+SUGARHIGH!&text=Conan+is+on+sugarhigh.&b1=RUN!!!!!!!!!!&b2=*brings+out+shield*&b3=Um,+so%3F is my link for making error messages. It's my latest one on sugarhigh.

[ img]http://rotasig.com/rotasig2/sigs/IdentityUnknown.gif[/ img] (without spaces) is what you can attach to your sig if you want mine.

MY FAREWELL/WILL/WHATEVER YOU CALL THIS THING:

Since I apparently did something I have no memory of, I'm leaving DCW. Permanently. I just have to clean up a few things before I go because I just can't sleep without doing so. This is for all members, not just limited to LHC.

To Mohorovicic:

Sorry. For whatever I did to you, even though I'm not sure what. But still, sorry. Have fun as a pilot.

Oh, and if you can, come back. Not for me, but for the rest of DCW.

To Hunter:

Keep looking out for your bro.

To Forever:

Don't kill yourself. Hunter's just looking out for his brother. It probably is my fault anyways. And good luck with your love life.

To Misaki-chan:

I'm gonna give you the seat of leader of LHC. You can pass it on to anybody if you want. Good luck. I'm sure you'll be awesome.

To Aeyra:

I'll send you your chapter soon. Don't worry.

To Chelsea:

The next chap is still dedicated to you and I'm still gonna send it out. So don't worry.

To Sayomi:

Good luck with everything. And thank you. I'll send you your chapter back ASAP as well.

To Cure-kun:

Keep writing your fanfic. Good luck.

To Kid the Phantom Thief:

Good luck with your love life. Don't bother trying to convince me to come back, I've done too much harm.

To HaibaraDaiFan:

I'm afraid you'll have to find another kohai. Sorry. But good luck with your love life.

To Rum:

Good luck with the guy you like.

To Everybody on DCW:

Thanks for being such great friends and so supportive. No matter how brief my stay was, it was enjoyable. It was something I looked forward to everyday. Thank you for that. Thank you for making me smile and laugh so much.

Never regret something that once made you smile.

I don't regret becoming a member of this community. You guys made me happy for two entire months. Thank you for that.

Goodbye.

~IdentityUnknown

Ok, this will is for further reference of what I will do someday if I actually leave and ENFORCE it. Not that that's likely to happen...

I am close to cry, because of this... I wish you well IU/Pyre/Jean. I hope you will continue to read my story... Maybe comment it. Since you are going to become an author, your comment mean alot.

May good fortune rule over you

May peace live in your heart

And the stars watch over you.

Kaichou.... *is crying right now, this second, no lie* You've been a great friend in the short period I've known you. I'll always miss you and I'll do my best as leader. Please keep in touch if you can.

MY FAREWELL/WILL/WHATEVER YOU CALL THIS THING:

Since I apparently did something I have no memory of, I'm leaving DCW. Permanently. I just have to clean up a few things before I go because I just can't sleep without doing so. This is for all members, not just limited to LHC.

To Mohorovicic:

Sorry. For whatever I did to you, even though I'm not sure what. But still, sorry. Have fun as a pilot.

Oh, and if you can, come back. Not for me, but for the rest of DCW.

To Hunter:

Keep looking out for your bro.

To Forever:

Don't kill yourself. Hunter's just looking out for his brother. It probably is my fault anyways. And good luck with your love life.

To Misaki-chan:

I'm gonna give you the seat of leader of LHC. You can pass it on to anybody if you want. Good luck. I'm sure you'll be awesome.

To Aeyra:

I'll send you your chapter soon. Don't worry.

To Chelsea:

The next chap is still dedicated to you and I'm still gonna send it out. So don't worry.

To Sayomi:

Good luck with everything. And thank you. I'll send you your chapter back ASAP as well.

To Cure-kun:

Keep writing your fanfic. Good luck.

To Kid the Phantom Thief:

Good luck with your love life. Don't bother trying to convince me to come back, I've done too much harm.

To HaibaraDaiFan:

I'm afraid you'll have to find another kohai. Sorry. But good luck with your love life.

To Rum:

Good luck with the guy you like.

To Everybody on DCW:

Thanks for being such great friends and so supportive. No matter how brief my stay was, it was enjoyable. It was something I looked forward to everyday. Thank you for that. Thank you for making me smile and laugh so much.

I don't regret becoming a member of this community. You guys made me happy for two entire months. Thank you for that.

Goodbye.

~IdentityUnknown

No disrespect, BUT WHY AM I NOT ON THIS? Am I INSIGNIFICANT?

By the way, it was fun having you here. I'll always be prepared for you to come back. Remember, Jesus will always watch over you.

I don't like anything in particular and I Dislike almost everything, I think I'll never meet a pretty girl in my life and its fine with me, can I join?

I don't like anything in particular and I Dislike almost everything, I think I'll never meet a pretty girl in my life and its fine with me, can I join?

Sure! Technically, Misaki-chan is the current leader and I was the former one, but I'm sure she'll let you in. I'll add you and JustaLLoser to the list.

No disrespect, BUT WHY AM I NOT ON THIS? Am I INSIGNIFICANT?

By the way, it was fun having you here. I'll always be prepared for you to come back. Remember, Jesus will always watch over you.

You're not on this because I have way too many people and can only talk to a couple. I can't include ALL of DCW on my "will".

Kaichou, if you want, you can have your spot back. After all, the 'will' has gone out of effect since you're back. But I'll be the new leader if you don't want your spot back. It's up to you, I don't care either way.

Oh, and Huntsman, you can join. Welcome! :)

O.O What a surprise IU leaving and then coming back!

Leave when you found your man of destiny! I'm still finding a perfect match for you!!!!!

Kaichou, if you want, you can have your spot back. After all, the 'will' has gone out of effect since you're back. But I'll be the new leader if you don't want your spot back. It's up to you, I don't care either way.

Oh, and Huntsman, you can join. Welcome! :)

Misaki-chan, you're leader right now. It's your choice whether you want to keep it as so or if you want to relinquish the position to me. You can take a vote if you want, I don't care how you decide.

O.O What a surprise IU leaving and then coming back!

Leave when you found your man of destiny! I'm still finding a perfect match for you!!!!!

You better stop, Rum, or you'll be brutally murdered someday...

Misaki-chan, you're leader right now. It's your choice whether you want to keep it as so or if you want to relinquish the position to me. You can take a vote if you want, I don't care how you decide.

Ok then, I now declare you and I co-leaders of LHC! :)

Ok then, I now declare you and I co-leaders of LHC! :)

Ok. Or you could split it into President and Vice President, or Leader and Co-Leader. Your choice.

*doesn't have the energy to reprimand Kohai-chan* *glares instead* NO MORE OF THAT, YOUNG LADY.

*glances away guiltily*

*hands over 10 billion sheets of paperwork* :twisted:

Just kidding! Welcome!

oooow shoooot! :blink: im loveless and soon will be life less coz of that paperworks! hahah

thank you! well again, thank you! :P

most active member! B)