Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
Noir

Mukanshin Family

In a certain forum, I found this new trend. It isn't kind of fun and all.

Basically, it's just your very own family making your own connection as though you are the parent, the son/daughter, or possibly a pet! Usually, founders choose either father or mother as part of the family but I want to be the pet dog.

All you do is just talk here like in an online game, a guild or a clan.

Here is the Mukanshin Family:

Father: (open)

Mother: (open)

Son #1: (open)

Son #2: (open)

Daughter #1: (open)

Daughter #2: Yuuki

Pet Dog: Xevar

Pet Cat: Jaywing

The real rules aren't exactly like this. Family is composed of a father, mother, and son/daughter but since the forum is still starting, I'll make up my own rules. I'll just make-up a story about how this family came to be:

Once there was a dog from the name 'Xevar', wandering around the other neighborhood after getting out of the filthy streets in the city. He got lost. After a month... (to be continued until getting a father or mother or if possible, both)

If I'm correct, there aren't actually rules saying that someone who isn't part of your family should stay away so feel free to stay here, everyone! Let's have a chat and help me, the lost dog, to be "adopted" for another family.

Update: I'll continue making the story later.

Edited by xevar25

Sure, sure. But I require you to give me a "nickname" of you because it may be a hard time calling each other with a DC or fan in their name.

Wait. Did you just write "korosu"? If I'm correct, in Japanese, it translates to "to kill" in the literal meaning of English. Doesn't sound like someone who sounds optimistic like you. LOL!

No wonder why you talk English in a fine way but type badly. [lol] So, I guess this is bye-bye now. I was watching Detective Conan, you know (and got all excited having someone join the "family").

Bye!

*talks to self*

That was kind of nostalgic. In most of my posts, it has 'lulz' and you just used it (not that it would matter, anyway).

*stops talking to self*

Join the Mukanshin Family if you can! :D

Changed. :) Anyway, I'll try to make up some story about us, the pets, and you, the daughter, being adopted by wonderful families and now have the family name: Mukanshin. xD

I'll think about it later. Thanks, by the way for the idea!