Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
Alleangean1412

The Mysterious New Student 2

sorry for the humongous delay. my damn exams are to blame. i know i said i would make it AiCon but my bro says ShinRan so i'm really confused. And SORRY again for the delay. no more guarantee for updates (even though this one didn't have a guarantee either) Oh AND THE REVEALING OF THE HIDDEN SECRET IS in the next chapter

The Mysterious New Student 2

The Memories Of Toichi & The Hidden Secret

“Damn, you do know we were being followed, right?” asked Tsubasa.

“Oh that, don’t worry, it’s just Haibara.” replied Conan.

After Conan said that, Haibara entered through the roof entrance. “So, what’s Arsene Lupin doing at Sherlock Holmes’s?” asked Haibara to Tsubasa. “So you’re in the same situation as us or have you disguised yourself as a kid?” asked Conan. “Us? So that stuck up girl has also shrunken like us?” asked Tsubasa. “Oh, you haven’t heard about Haibara, she was one of the members of the Black Organization. But only because they said that they would kill her sister, Akemi Miyano” said Conan.

Tsubasa took in a breath of relief, turned around to face him and her and said “Good, if she was one of them, then I would have to called reinforcements to take her for questioning but since you had kept her hidden until now means that she can be trusted.”

Conan and Haibara trying to understand the situation went speechless. After almost a minute Haibara made up some courage and asked him “Re …. Reinforcements ………. questioning….……… I am not quite getting this.”

“Oh, yeah I forgot the main thing I needed to say, I temporarily joined the FBI.” said Tsubasa holding a badge which said FBI.

“Why would a person like KID who goes against the law suddenly enforce it?” asked Haibara.

“My dad, the original KID went to perform a theft in Paris but there was something more sinister going on there.” said Tsubasa.

“Sinister?” asked Conan.

“Yeah, your so called Black Organization wanted to kill a traitor who played an important role because she was an spy from the CIA but she was kind of a scared of how they killed every person who came to even see them so she blew up the mission. So that’s the reason that” as Tsubasa was about to say anymore the bell rung and recess was over.” “Let’s talk about this after school.” said Tsubasa. “Okay” said Conan agreeing to him. The day at class ended and Conan went to Tsubasa and asked him “So please complete the story.”

“Yeah, I want to know how KID ended up as a kid?” said Haibara with a giggling tone.”Hehhehe that was so funny that I even forgot to laugh!” replied Tsubasa. “Well this place is not a good place; let’s meet at Professor Agasa’s, we can speak freely there without those ‘friends’ of yours spying on us.” explained Tsubasa. “Got it” said Conan.

“Hey, Conan let’s check if there are any requests.” shouted Genta.

“Sorry, Genta I have to take care of something, maybe some other time.” said Conan to which Genta replied “You’re disobeying me, your master?”

“Master? You think you are Conan’s master? Either you have lost it or Conan doesn’t show his all of his capacity, so Tantei-san what’s the answer?” said Tsubasa with an evil smile on his face.

“Shut up!” replied Conan. “Let’s just go, I want to hear what you were saying about them.” “Haibara-san, you’re not staying?” asked Mitsuhiko with a doubtful voice. “Nope, I want to hear the story that reminds me why I curse life most of the time.” replied Haibara in a way they didn’t understand.

Then Tsubasa, Haibara, Conan started walking and by the time they reached the gate they saw Ran waiting there to greet the Junior Detective League. She then saw Conan and Haibara and shouted “Conan-kun and Ai-chan, over here, oh who this little friend of yours?”

“I am Tsubasa Hatake, nice to meet you” said Tsubasa popping a rose while greeting her.

“Oh! A magician! Nice to meet you too” replied Ran. “Conan-kun, where are you going” she asked to which he hurriedly replied “To Professor Agasa, we need his help on a science project.” and started running towards Professor Agasa’s with Tsubasa and Haibara behind him. “Science Project… eh, good excuse” said Tsubasa to which Conan replied “Let’s just go!”

In moments they were at Professor Agasa’s door. Meanwhile the Junior Detective League was trying to catch up with Ran who was with Eisuke and Sonoko. “Ran-neechan …. Ran-neechan!” shouted Ayumi. Ran immediately turned back to see who it was and told her friends “I’ll see you guys later then, bye.” to which Eisuke replied “Got it, see you later then.” Ran then turned towards the panting children and asked “Ayumi-chan, Mitsuhiko-kun, Genta-kun what are you guys doing here?” Mitsuhiko replied after catching his breath “Ran-neechan, has Conan-kun ever talked about a boy named ‘Tsubasa Hatake’?”

“Tsubasa Hatake, the boy who Conan was hanging out with, right?” replied Ran. “Yeah, ever since that guy came Conan-kun has been acting a little strange.” said Ayumi to which Mitsuhiko and Genta agreed.

“Really? He seemed pretty nice to me, but leave all that don’t you need Professor Agasa’s help in that science project Conan-kun was talking about?” said Ran. The kids not understanding which science project she was talking about asked her “Which science project are you talking about, Ran-neechan?” to which Ran replied “The one Conan-kun was talking about. There isn’t any project like that? Why would Conan-kun lie to me?” Mitsuhiko who wants to know what is going on asked Ran “Where did they say they were going?” “Professor Agasa’s house” replied Ran.

“Then let’s spy on them then.” suggested Mitsuhiko. Ran, Genta and Ayumi who wanted to know who Tsubasa really is, agreed.

“Hey, so what was that sinister was going on anyway with the Black Organization?” asked Conan curiously “I think I might really regret if I started that conversation with you, can we change the topic?” said Tsubasa with a sad tone. “But why?” asked Conan to Tsubasa but Haibara replied for him “Because that story reminds him of the day that his dad died, it’s very hard to keep those feelings hidden and that’s why a person who has lost a person close to him or her doesn’t ever want to talk about it.”

Her words made Tsubasa remember that day even better. Not being able to bottle it up inside him he said “She’s right, I hate even trying to think about it, but bottling the pain inside of me isn’t going to help. So it happened that the spy from CIA failed the assigned mission blowing her cover, to escape she travelled not even staying in one city for more than a fort-night. I think that while escaping she must have gone to Paris where my dad was about to make his theft. Judging by how her schedule was, she must have needed some money to keep travelling. Since CIA headquarters is pretty far from the city of Paris and she couldn’t use the airport as he was told that a Black Organization member was working there and kept reports of every member using any kind of transport, so she must have needed a job to keep travelling by train or bus. So, she must have tried and even succeeded in getting a job at the museum where my dad was performing his theft. She got her job there and I guess before that weakling earned enough money, they found out and just wanted to kill her on the same day as my dad’s theft. The laundry guy who was hiding in the storage told me that he was getting a mop to clean the tea he dropped and when he was about to get out he overheard the CIA agent and some men in black talking about a bug in the bed or something like that. Then one of the men in black pulled out a gun and pointed it towards the CIA agent. Then my dad came in with one of his best of his entrances.

He threw a smoke bomb and entered and used machine that made an effect of a tornado in which he walked down like there was a fleet of stairs there. He got through the guards and everything, but when he made to the jewel, ‘The Blue Curse’ it’s supposed to be a gold crown with a huge blue diamond at the centre and a lot of gems around the diamond. He saw the two men in black; one was pointing a gun at the CIA agent and the other closing in on her.”

The two were listening very carefully, but when he was talking Haibara focused on how he handled his feelings about it while Conan was focusing more on the information he could get from this story. Haibara took a last look at that sad face and decided to tell something that would stop the shrunken detective from forcing KID to tell more of this story as she could tell how much grieve his dad’s death caused him just by the look on his face, but as she was going to “Hey, why did you stop?” asked Conan loud enough for KID to snap out his painful memory.

“Huh? Oh, sorry I started thinking about something else.” said Tsubasa. “Like I was saying ‘He didn’t want a murder at the place where he was going to make theft because he knew how the jury works. The last thing he wanted to be blamed for was murder, so, he stopped them from shooting the disguised CIA agent. Little did he know what’s going on, he did what he felt was right which was right, anyways. Well he was attacked by the men in black. They most likely gave him a few bullet holes in lungs because he disappeared after the men ran away due to the incoming police siren coming closer and closer, the museum’s caretaker was too scared to go out and I don’t blame him at all.

My dad disappeared after walking in the washroom.” said Tsubasa with a fake grin on his face which was noticed by both of the shrunken teens. “Hey, if you don’t want to tell that story I understand and respect that” said Haibara. Conan was surprised as Haibara was showing mercy, that too for KID. “Nah, I’m okay.” replied Tsubasa “But I really will melt in this heat. Hey, Professor you have an air conditioner, right. I have a suggestion for you. Use it.” said Tsubasa removing the black jacket he was wearing. Haibara was amazed how much those two were alike and let out a faint smile, which was noticed by Conan. ‘Did I just see Haibara let out the faintest of smiles? That too at KID?’ thought the shrunken detective. “No, I might get a heart attack due to the sudden drop of temperature” replied Professor Agasa.

“Why does it need to be sudden then? We’ll drop it slower.” said Tsubasa “No” said Professor Agasa which then caused a quarrel between the two. Haibara just kept on looking at KID with a small grin on her face and Conan looked at Haibara wondering if magic can turn the most sarcastic person on earth to an admirer. In hopes cutting the quarrel “Well you still haven’t told us how you turned to a kid.” said Haibara. “Oh right, well it’s pretty basic actually, I was forced to take it and here I am, shrunken, wearing some clothes I hoped I never wore ……again.” replied Tsubasa. Haibara giggled at that and said “I never thought a rival of Kudo’s could have a sense of humor.” “You’ve seen nothing yet!” replied an energized Tsubasa.

“So, whatever happened to CIA agent?” asked Conan. “Kudo, let it go. He must have probably been killed.” said Haibara. “You mean ‘she’, right? He’s been implying that CIA agent with the feminine pronouns.” said Conan with a grin on his face. “WHAT?” shouted the shrunken scientist. “You should know, who that agent was. A person close to you, Miyano Shiho.” said Tsubasa with a hardened face as though he was going to get slapped real hard.

After thinking hard, Haibara practically cried out “NO! It wasn’t and couldn’t be ‘her’.” “It was ‘her’, Shiho, it was and it is ‘her’.” said Tsubasa with the kind caring face that reminded Haibara of someone very, very close to her. She dropped her head in misery, while Conan was wondering ‘What the hell is going on here?’.

Haibara just left her head tilted, staring at Tsubasa ‘s jacket. Suddenly, she caught a glimpse of something shiny, black in the inner pocket of Tsubasa’s jacket. “Okay, it’s really annoying when you don’t know what the hell is going on.” said a paranoid Conan. “I’ll explain” said Tsubasa but was cut out by Haibara who was pointing a gun at him! “So that’s how you know so much about them. Oh, three bullets, eh, that’s convenient, convenient enough to kill all of us in this room, huh.” said Haibara checking the number of bullets in the gun.

“ What the hell’s wrong with you, Haibara? First, you show kindness towards KID and now you intend to kill the guy?” said a confused Conan. “Don’t you see, Kudo, he’s one of them. You’re a detective, right, you should have found that out just by listening to that story of his dad’s death! I should never have shown any pity to the likes of you! I should have known at least that much about you after that incident.” shouted Haibara glaring at Conan sharply.

By the time Tsubasa completed his story, the spies had already come. They saw Haibara pointing a gun at Tsubasa. “What’s Ai-chan thinking? If she kills Tsubasa, then she’ll be hung to death!” said a shocked Ayumi. “Ah, big deal, Conan-kun will probably have a good idea to get rid of the body.” said Mitsuhiko with Genta nodding while the girls were still shocked. “I don’t think Conan-kun will like that or do that.” said Ran.

“That doesn’t mean you have to kill him.” said Conan. “Shut up, Kudo.” said Haibara as she turned her head towards Tsubasa. “What the….. Ack.” said Haibara as he twisted her arms till the gun was pointing towards the ground. He twisted her arms even more and this time he pointed it towards……..her head.

“ You’re right, three bullets is convenient enough to kill you, Kudo and the Professor. But those bullets are meant for someone else and the reason I know about this so much is because I’m involved in this mess as much as you are.” said Tsubasa. He then pushed her hands away from her face, pointing it at the window where the kids and the teen were hiding. He got his head so close to hers that the spies thought they were kissing. “ Why is Tsubasa twisting Haibara-san’s hands.” asked Ayumi in a concerned tone. “ More importantly why is kissing her after hurting her?” asked Ran. Mitsuhiko almost burned with anger, misery and jealousy.

Conan saw that Tsubasa was whispering something in Haibara’s ears. ‘ He’s only saying something to her, plus I don’t think that he is working with them. He might be a criminal but he isn’t the murder type kind criminal’ thought Conan. Suddenly he felt a chill.

After Tsubasa whispered whatever he did in her ears, she was shocked and to add to the shock, Tsubasa who was holding her hands with his right hand, used his left hand to pull her head closer to his. He closed his eyes and kissed her on the lips. She was shocked but for some odd reason she didn’t mind it all and went with it. But alas he was only removing the bullets from his gun using his skills.

Okay, seems interesting, but could you space it out, because it's hard to read paragraphs that are all mashed together like that. And make it SHINRAN cuz SHINRAN is the greatest. Just something to say, if Kaito's the new student, then why didn't you include KaiShin on the voting thing? That also works. ^-^

cuz i'm not gay and please vote in the poll

and how can a girl get the idea of gay stuff anyways?

And this is called fan fiction, so what you like to write you write

so that's why i want to write a ShinShi/AiCon but my friends gave an awesome idea for ShinRan, too.

And that's why i'm confused.

oh wait i'm destroying the poll business because

my dumb friends didn't know who was Shiho or who Ran were.

They decided they preferred Shiho because i showed them the Shiho photo and Ran photo i have on my comp and they chose Shiho because she looks better.(better is not actually the word they used, they said "She's so ***Y".)

WHAT A BUNCH OF GOOF-OFFS

cuz i'm not gay

You don't have to be gay to write Yaoi, but it was just a joke. ^-^ Everyone knows I'm a huge Yaoi fan...

well i'm only gonna do ShinShi Now

Do SHINRAN! I don't read ShinShi cuz I don't like it. The only ShinShi I like are ones that Ran doesn't exist. ex. Chardonnay and Sherry

Otherwise, I'm burning with rage once I find out it's ConAi/ShinShi

i was going to continue reading, but the mashed together paragraphs are quite an eyesore >.<' I would def like it to be shinshi/aicon... it's better ot me... and anyways... i just don't know how i view this story as of right now... its ok... but... i dunno... just not the sort of thing i'd like to read... i want to read it to give feedback... but i mean, i just got a headache from trying to unmash the paragraphs, and now its going to be hard to go to sleep... its just... not a good time... please, when you add another chapter, dont mash together the paragraphs.. i'll read it then... otherwise, i don't know if i can keep reading this story... sorry...

well, good luck on writing, and i hope you choose aicon since it's a much more interestig couple <3

Sorry about the mashed up paras but I copy & pasted it from Microsoft Word.

I edited it.

i suggest using notepad... it works better for copying and pasting onto this forum (well, at least for me :D)

Do SHINRAN! I don't read ShinShi cuz I don't like it. The only ShinShi I like are ones that Ran doesn't exist. ex. Chardonnay and Sherry

Otherwise, I'm burning with rage once I find out it's ConAi/ShinShi

Oh, a Flame-Thrower I guess, eh?

I'll do that Kiel

And Since fiction is fiction

I'll do what I want and that's AICON

Hatsu Anrika

<3 AICON FTW! <3

It has a variety of meanings, but I believe here it stands for "For the Win!" or something like that.

Of course to me, a ShinRan, it might mean something else...

actually... that's the simpler version.... my version is actually...

AiCon F*** THE WORLD!

thats basically saying for the win... but in a more.... passionate way

actually... that's the simpler version.... my version is actually...

AiCon F*** THE WORLD!

thats basically saying for the win... but in a more.... passionate way

OH SHIT!!!

My friends and me had made a motto.

Whenever someone (in my line of friends) said 'WHAT THE F***' we said 'THE WORLD'

So it becomes "WHAT THE F*** THE WORLD" as in a big surprise quote.

Thanks for reminding me of it.

OH SHIT!!!

My friends and me had made a motto.

Whenever someone (in my line of friends) said 'WHAT THE F***' we said 'THE WORLD'

So it becomes "WHAT THE F*** THE WORLD" as in a big surprise quote.

Thanks for reminding me of it.

no problem XD

except that the phrase isn't grammatically correct XD hahahahahahaha <3

I thought that FTW meant something different... ... ... That's not good. (I thought it meant 'For the World'...) -.-'

hahaha, its fine...

just like how WTF means What the F***, but say your parents get a facebook, you say WTF?!?

they ask what it means... and then you say... "Welcome To Facebook..." XD

hahaha, its fine...

just like how WTF means What the F***, but say your parents get a facebook, you say WTF?!?

they ask what it means... and then you say... "Welcome To Facebook..." XD

LOL.

Kid: *logs in to Facebook*

Parent: Hey! Guess what honey! I made a Facebook account today!

Kid: WTF?!?

Parent: Huh? What does that mean, honey? Is it a bad word? *begins glaring*

Kid: No. It just stands for "Welcome To Facebook!"

:P XD