Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
DetectiveConanfan

Broken link for OVA 8

It's very easy and cool, check this out: ^^

- Go to http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/watch/ova/8

- Under the video, you should see a link that says: "Report broken link", click on it

- Now, since you have a link that you would like to submit at the same time, you can paste it in the box. But, I just checked that link and it seems it's part 1 of 3, right? If so, it's best to click on "Report & Go to full submission form", then you can paste the 3 video parts in the first 3 boxes.

Oh and the cool thing is that you can now paste URLs instead of the "embed code" like I showed you a while ago (but it will still work if you do the latter). So, therefore, you can just copy the links from your address bar and it'll work great! :)

Oh and the cool thing is that you can now paste URLs instead of the "embed code" like I showed you a while ago (but it will still work if you do the latter). So, therefore, you can just copy the links from your address bar and it'll work great! :)

cool! ok. ^^ so can i put more than one link in a box? cause i found another broken link, but it's only one video and i have parts to replace it with.

Well, it's 1 link per box. If you have more than 1 link for a video, click on "Report & go to full submission form", then you will have more boxes and you can put more links. :)

Note that you can also click on "Submit link" in the right frame if you just want to submit new links. That works too. ^^