Detective Conan World
Aeyra

Copy and Pasting Issues

Whenever I try to copy and paste fanfics onto DCW, the editor takes out a lot of my spaces, making a total mess out of my writing that takes a ton of time to fix. Could somebody try to find out what the problem is, because I do not feel like pressing 'space' a thousand times while trying to post something. (and yes, that is currently what I have to do. literally.) I'm trying to post a 70,000+ word story and it keeps on messing up. Please help me!

It goes a problem when you copy-paste 5c745924.gif.

How do we get the staff to fix this? (I love the onion by the way. Where do you get them?)

How do we get the staff to fix this? (I love the onion by the way. Where do you get them?)

Ummm... not sure it could be fix th_057_.gif... I recommend you use the simple one (not the rich text editor version ali_058.gif). Or you could post your Fan-Fiction to www.fanfiction.net, and then link it here f529a952.gif (though I guess that you prefer it here th_093.gif).

As for the onions, go here -> http://www.cute-factor.com/imlister.php?cid=onion&type=e&pp=500 (there's a bunch list out of them JFBQ00184070402A.gif). Each emoticon has 3 boxes beneath it, copy-all the forum one, and then paste it to your post ali_031.gif. Glad you liked them ali_072.gif!

Hear, hear.

However, I'm really not sure how that happens.

Luckily, I do have a brute labor worker....:P

Ouch. I feel sorry for your labor worker...

Ummm... not sure it could be fix th_057_.gif... I recommend you use the simple one (not the rich text editor version ali_058.gif). Or you could post your Fan-Fiction to www.fanfiction.net, and then link it here f529a952.gif (though I guess that you prefer it here th_093.gif).

As for the onions, go here -> http://www.cute-factor.com/imlister.php?cid=onion&type=e&pp=500 (there's a bunch list out of them JFBQ00184070402A.gif). Each emoticon has 3 boxes beneath it, copy-all the forum one, and then paste it to your post ali_031.gif. Glad you liked them ali_072.gif!

I have discovered the onion! 047.gif

This seems like a problem...does this happen to everybody or just a few people? I considered posting my stories here, but I usually do them on Fanfiction.net...