Detective Conan World
kaRAN

basic details

hey guys i am 15 yrs old but i used watch detective conan in hindi(Indian language) so i just saw nearly 50 -60 subbed episodes

i liked them a alot then again after 2 yrs i just again want to start watching detective conan

so want what all this manga or animie series and i also don't know the characters who r introduced afterwards means like 100th episode plzz tell all the basic i should knowing

currently i watching all 600 episodes and i just stop myself

detective conan rockkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

you should watch it for yourself.... That would let you have a fun time and give you chills while the video is buffering .... Like when you watch cases such as Golden apple, The Halloween case, etc.

The best way to learn would probably be by the manga (because a third of the anime is filler episodes) but both would take a long time. If you have the time though, you should read/watch the manga/anime.

I would avise you to read the manga first as it will take lesser time for you to finish reading as compared to if you download the episodes one by one and watch them

If you want to save time, you should read normal cases in manga and watch BO case in anime (because they're freaking rare and very awesome). You can use the list on DCTP forum to find and watch AOs episode if you wish (i don't recommend them, they're not related to story and usually boring)